Re: Hum and weird things in mother nature

  • engineidler
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 25, 2013
      I found this Hum explanation by Dr. Khalilov, a Geophysicist, if he is correct then we are in big trouble... for a while at least...

      http://geochangemag.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=142:strange-sounds-in-sky-explained-by-scientists-&catid=1:global-news&Itemid=9

      John ASTT BC
      Langley
      Canada

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 25, 2013
        This as well as other links that I had posted in the past speak to this as being a legitimate possible cause of the hum. As I have stated several times before, if it is the earth itself then that would explain why it can be heard in even remote locations with no technology, in caves deep in the ground, and islands where there are no gas lines etc. This is not to say that other forms of technology cannot also contribute to bodily symptoms.  It doesn't have to be an all or nothing scenario. People can become more and more sensitive to various external stimulus simply by being subjected to stress. This is totally documented scientifically.
         This plausible theory fits the situation better than the technology theory in my opinion. I know it is a hard theory for some to accept because there is no recourse to end our misery, but there in lies coping methods, as I have talked about before too! In the end suport and coping methods are the best route unless or untill we can raise our numbers enough to make the politicians sit up and take notice.
        Suzie

        --- In mailto:humforum%40yahoogroups.com, Copsne wrote:

        > I have another way that I'll share soon
        >
        > Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's
        >
        > On Feb 24, 2013, at 11:54 PM, Soozie wrote:
        >
        > > This is why I had said before that we need to start grass roots and set up local meetings. In each area one hum sufferer should arrange for a meeting room. These are available at local hospitals and restaurants for free. Then notices can be posted around your area and you can place free local announcements in newspapers and on the radio. You would need to submit your ads in writing to each place. Call to get correct application process for each advertising place. It's not very hard to do and can bring a lot of support to yourself and others. This would also allow us to start spreading the word and gathering the sufferers together to form a united front.
        > > Just some thoughts,
        > > Suzie

      • lidia1313
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 26, 2013
          Has anyone been to really remote and isolated places in countries like Nepal, parts of India, Tibet, Mongolia etc. and heard the Hum there? I doubt that there is a Hum.

          This scientist is mixing up the sky sounds heard in some countries in 2012 (probably as a scaremongering propaganda) with the Hum. Though they might be related only if we accept Haarp (and the likes of it facilities across the world) as playing a role. Haarp is dangerously playing with the Earth's ionosphere and affects deeply the Earth's balance itself. This would question the naturality (if any) of these sounds and earth's activity producing the Hum.