Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: Hum and weird things in mother nature

  • douglas fleck
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 24, 2013
      I found that the Hum seems to radiate from sloped sides of a hill!

      I think that the sloped ground acts like the cone of a speaker.

      Second floor rooms seem to be the most resonated! Especially when facing the slope.

      I have moved to the other side of the house away from the slope and it seems to minimize the Hum to a livable level!

      Doesn't fix problem!  Just relieves the symptoms a little.

      Both in RPV, LA, CA and in UP, PHL, PA locations! It did help a little!

      Doug

      On Feb 24, 2013, at 10:05 AM, "Copsne" <c_o_p_s_ne@...> wrote:

      It is survivable.  Do you have at least a few people outside your home that you can discuss this face to face and provide compassion. Build local support?

      On Feb 23, 2013, at 9:29 PM, "lidia1313" <lidia1313@...> wrote:

      There is no way of surviving this monstrosity. We are all too small against it. David vs. Goliath...

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 24, 2013
        This is why I had said before that we need to start grass roots and set up local meetings. In each area one hum sufferer should arrange for a meeting room. These are available at local hospitals and restaurants for free. Then notices can be posted around your area and you can place free local announcements in newspapers and on the radio. You would need to submit your ads in writing to each place. Call to get correct application process for each advertising place. It's not very hard to do and can bring a lot of support to yourself and others. This would also allow us to start spreading the word and gathering the sufferers together to form a united front.
        Just some thoughts,
        Suzie

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 25, 2013
          I am glad there are no hills or slopes here!

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 25, 2013
            I have another way that I'll share soon

            On Feb 24, 2013, at 11:54 PM, Soozie <soozieqty1@...> wrote:

            This is why I had said before that we need to start grass roots and set up local meetings. In each area one hum sufferer should arrange for a meeting room. These are available at local hospitals and restaurants for free. Then notices can be posted around your area and you can place free local announcements in newspapers and on the radio. You would need to submit your ads in writing to each place. Call to get correct application process for each advertising place. It's not very hard to do and can bring a lot of support to yourself and others. This would also allow us to start spreading the word and gathering the sufferers together to form a united front.
            Just some thoughts,
            Suzie

            It is survivable.  Do you have at least a few people outside your home that you can discuss this face to face and provide compassion. Build local support?
            On Feb 23, 2013, at 9:29 PM, "lidia1313" <lidia1313@...> wrote:

            There is no way of surviving this monstrosity. We are all too small against it. David vs. Goliath...

            --- In mailto:humforum%40yahoogroups.com, "lidia1313" wrote:

            > The Hum tonight is just obnoxious!!!!
            > No way to decribe the low bass sound with pulsating vibrations ALL OVER MY BODY!!!! It is an assault with impunity, silent torture, the biggest EVIL ever in my life!
            >
            > Two days ago I saw workers changing ? or putting a new antenna on the top of the roof of hotel Travelodge where is placed a huge cell phones base station. They also worked on something inside the small room on the same roof. Since then the Hum is unbearable! I can't believe that no one else in the area is not perceiveing this totally brutal aggression on their mind and bodies! This Hum is a killer.
            >
            > Lidia (London)
            >

            > --- In mailto:humforum%40yahoogroups.com, "Steve K" wrote:
            > >
            > > Take a look at my map of the San Diego area and think about if the hum there has anyhting to do with the mass dolhin pod and the whale thing awhile back. Very intriguing!

          • engineidler
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 25, 2013
              I found this Hum explanation by Dr. Khalilov, a Geophysicist, if he is correct then we are in big trouble... for a while at least...

              http://geochangemag.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=142:strange-sounds-in-sky-explained-by-scientists-&catid=1:global-news&Itemid=9

              John ASTT BC
              Langley
              Canada

              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 25, 2013
                This as well as other links that I had posted in the past speak to this as being a legitimate possible cause of the hum. As I have stated several times before, if it is the earth itself then that would explain why it can be heard in even remote locations with no technology, in caves deep in the ground, and islands where there are no gas lines etc. This is not to say that other forms of technology cannot also contribute to bodily symptoms.  It doesn't have to be an all or nothing scenario. People can become more and more sensitive to various external stimulus simply by being subjected to stress. This is totally documented scientifically.
                 This plausible theory fits the situation better than the technology theory in my opinion. I know it is a hard theory for some to accept because there is no recourse to end our misery, but there in lies coping methods, as I have talked about before too! In the end suport and coping methods are the best route unless or untill we can raise our numbers enough to make the politicians sit up and take notice.
                Suzie

                --- In mailto:humforum%40yahoogroups.com, Copsne wrote:

                > I have another way that I'll share soon
                >
                > Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's
                >
                > On Feb 24, 2013, at 11:54 PM, Soozie wrote:
                >
                > > This is why I had said before that we need to start grass roots and set up local meetings. In each area one hum sufferer should arrange for a meeting room. These are available at local hospitals and restaurants for free. Then notices can be posted around your area and you can place free local announcements in newspapers and on the radio. You would need to submit your ads in writing to each place. Call to get correct application process for each advertising place. It's not very hard to do and can bring a lot of support to yourself and others. This would also allow us to start spreading the word and gathering the sufferers together to form a united front.
                > > Just some thoughts,
                > > Suzie

              • lidia1313
                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 26, 2013
                  Has anyone been to really remote and isolated places in countries like Nepal, parts of India, Tibet, Mongolia etc. and heard the Hum there? I doubt that there is a Hum.

                  This scientist is mixing up the sky sounds heard in some countries in 2012 (probably as a scaremongering propaganda) with the Hum. Though they might be related only if we accept Haarp (and the likes of it facilities across the world) as playing a role. Haarp is dangerously playing with the Earth's ionosphere and affects deeply the Earth's balance itself. This would question the naturality (if any) of these sounds and earth's activity producing the Hum.