Re: HUM_FORUM: Texas

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2013
      Tell him to cpntact Senator Murphy in CT

      On Feb 18, 2013, at 1:00 AM, "vanderhaden@..." <vanderhaden@...> wrote:

      Have been reading about your new Senator, Ted Cruz. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/16/us/politics/ted-cruz-runs-counter-to-courtly-ways-of-the-senate.html?_r=0

      Am asking for any/all Hum Hearer(s) in Texas to please write to this man and ask him to look into this matter, The Hum, before he becomes just another empty suit, please. Maybe he won't become another empty suit, but timing is important. I'm not his Constituent and so it will need to be a resident of Texas to ask for his help. Maybe he will be able to get some answers for us.

      I've searched a bit, and it appears that every member of government who has been contacted and asked to help has been eager to help at first, but then they shy away from the matter completely, or just don't get anywhere.

      Do not care to know who you are or even if you are a member of this group, if you want to remain anonymous on the web. It's not important for us to know who makes the request, at this time. What is important is that we don't waste time in contacting him about this dreadful Hum.

      Will suggest you send Dr. Deming's research paper, The Hum: An Anomalous Sound Heard Around the World. You can find it in the files section here, or on the web at:
      http://www.scientificexploration.org/journal/jse_18_4_deming.pdf

      Also suggest you include Lidia's eloquent words of explanation, if it is alright with her, at her petition website, found here:
      http://www.causes.com/actions/1684382-launch-a-new-investigation-for-the-hum-cause-under-the-government-bodies-of-the-usa-canada-australia-uk-and-most-of-the-eu-countries-stop

      If for any reason you need help composing the request and/or gathering this information, please do not hesitate to ask.

      Thank you in advance.

    • engineidler
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 18, 2013
        If anyone can find the HUM source it would be NASA, of course they are not just a space agency, plesae email them, link below, and plead our case with appropriate links and concerns.

        mailto:public-inquiries@...

        or copy/paste public-inquiries@...

        John
        Langley