Re: Can You Explain The Silence?

  • vanderhaden@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 15, 2013
      I've been researching the archives. Is this the only post that these people made? Look at the date, Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:18 am. NOTHING HAS CHANGED other than the monster just keeps gaining strength and continues hitting on more and more victims.

      Nonetheless, here's the answer, for those who do not wish to live in denial. The archives have all the answers. Everything has already been said over and over and over and over and over and over again. But to keep the forum alive, we have to keep repeating this stuff, right?

      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "altonbay1" <altonbay1@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > into this phenomena and Science will have one more challenge to deal
      > with and resolve so that all of humanity can coexist in harmony with
      > it's Scientific and Technological Revolution! The Government and
      > it's Military cannot forsake the health and well being of the people
      > while being agressively focused on their intent of proliferation and
      > protection. We're being hurt by the very technology that's supposed
      > to be protecting us. The Internet, news media, television,
      > newspaper, radio all attest to this worldwide phenomena. Coverages
      > and revelations of the "Taos Hum", Kokomo Hum, Great Britain's Hum,
      > Japan's Hum, Australia's Hum, and continued increasing reports
      > worldwide validate this enormous error of zealous technology.
      > Thousands and perhaps millions are now suffering from these audible
      > ELF waves and many have voiced their dismay. There are so many
      > though that don't or can't or are afraid to. We have written over 40
      > Government Offices and Agencies including HAARP, our State
      > Representatives, the Navy, the AirForce, and even the President and
      > First Lady (who obviously never received our correspondences). Our
      > communications for the most part have fallen upon the "deaf and
      > dumb". They know nothing and can't tell us anything. Basically it's
      > a huge security cover-up, and everything is classified and there is
      > too much at stake. The handful of responses received were nothing
      > more than misdirecting information, apologetic denials, deceit and
      > condescending placation. If true effort and advancements for
      > solutions to this problem have been achieved, we implore that those
      > solutions be shared with us and the suffering multitudes. We remain
      > hostage to this "sound". Our lives and happiness are impacted and
      > diminished greatly by it. There is a common ground or binding thread
      > that is shared by all of us "hearers". There is something about us
      > that makes us suseptible and sensitive to these ELF waves allowing us
      > to perceive them and not others. We continue to research the net and
      > read the hum reports and write letters to applicable agencies. We
      > ask that you all do the same. It will only be with mass input that
      > the Government and scientists will hear and resolve this!!! We
      > cannot live the rest of our lives like this! We are such a blessed
      > people to live in a free democracy that offers us the best to achieve
      > the ultimate for life liberty and the pursuit of happiness and yet
      > these bodily attacks deny us these very rights. We desperately await
      > the answers and solutions we seek and the knowledge of direction
      > where to find them. Hopefully this letter will enlighten you and
      > give you sources for research and impetus to fight. We ask that you
      > all write your State Representatives, and Government Agencies. We
      > hope that someday soon this will all be over and we can once again
      > live in peace and quiet and enjoy the American Dream. God Bless you

    • lidia1313
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 16, 2013
        I wish I had this luck - my Hum never stops (except for the Remembrance day!), only changes intensity, and even if I can't hear it loud enough I still know it is here (from the stange pressure on my head and ears, and the feet vibrations). The white noise coming with the Hum on the camera recordings is always there, even if for 2-3 days after a holiday my ears are too muffled to sense the Hum.
        I guess it's down to each individual sensitivity.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 16, 2013
          Unfortuantely the comment on testing pipes may have been a bit short sighted, but understood.    To figure out what is occurring and how to approach proving is a whole different beast than listening for what a lay person would think "should" be happening and dismissing a source when they satisfy their "should" is not occurring that the source considered can be eliminated.  Requires test protocol likely that no one other than a very few have thought to do, and do it

          You are correct, the monster keeps growing.  Without going into gory details, based on researched desk top opinion, it has been effecting and gone beyond wildlife impacts (that we all know are effected before humans) to be the plausible reason as the root cause for changes in mother nature like coyote habitat abandonment,  bat WNS, Bee CCD, LI Lobster population collapse, etc, and many other weird unexplaianable mass ecological kills.  I beleive the point you make about gaining strength has casued it to morph into the human specie and we are beginning to see the effects in the news..

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 16, 2013
            My point in asking the question is to illustrate that for some of us the techno angle doesn't fit. It makes no logical sense and is not a matter of denial at all. Perfect logic is all that is needed to understand that these techno causes cannot be the cause for a certain portion of hearers.
             I am intrigued with the ear health angle. I wonder how many of us have allergies, even undiagnosed ones? Also, how many have throat issues? or sinus issues? It seems we might all have the same physical anomaly that allows us to hear this BLASTED thing. Perhaps it's a eustation tube problem, or an inner ear thing. I have not read any studies that covered, in depth, the ear health of the hearers. It would be almost impossible to do the study properly because we all so spread apart around the world. There would be no consistancy in the testing.
             Just some thoughts,
            Suzie
            I have to go hide in my bedroom now because that's where my HEPA filter is........it's obnoxious today!