Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: gas compressor stations

    Message 1 of 21 , Feb 14, 2013
    Thanks, I recently put new points from Pictoblu for this area on to the map I just reposted.  Your explanation helps clear up some questions why hum there and no lines shown on teh 2009 EIA map.  V are you Pic?

    If not I'll add your points to my data base as new reports.  You might be inteerested int eh database for the points on the map (attached).  Hopefully Glen can take advantage of the work

    Theres probably more than a thousand hours gone into chasing and collecting hum location data from so many forums, personal interviews and observations put into the data base.  I am sure some bogus points, but not enough to matter.

    Thanks
    Steve

    Message 2 of 21 , Feb 14, 2013
      Found the plant on Google.  It's huge.