The Taos Hum: a good old post

  • lidia1313
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 10, 2013
      While reading through the posts of the Taos Hum page, I have stumbled upon a message which deserves accolades.

      "The so-called "Taos Hum" is merely a stimulation of certain lateral portions of the brain adjacent to or near the hearing centers and Wernicke's area by pervasive micorwave raditation created by repeater stations in North America and Europe which carry broadband, public, cellular, and other signals. The repeater frequency ranges commonly used in the West use an overlapping band range which creates natural resonance subharmonics in the range of 32-33.5, 64-67, and 76-93.4 Hz in the intracellular medium by reflection off of cellular components such as mitochondria, etc. This has potential uses in the areas of emotion induction, RNM (remote neural monitoring), and the ever-popular "HEX" (hallucinatory experience) machine, such as those employed by the KGB , Mossad, and Kraft Foods International, suckers.
      Dr. M. Milosivic <milosivicm@...>
      - Thursday, January 21, 1999 at 13:00:56 (PST)"

      Lidia

      P.S. I have started hearing the Hum only after moving to a flat whose bedroom faces directly to and is on the same level to a microwave transmitter base station (some 300 m away). I have never had a tinnitus in my life, but now I am also "gifted" with a microwave-induced tinnitus which miraculously dissapears in the rarest occasions when the Hum is SHUT.
    • JAZ :)
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 11, 2013
        I have felt this was true since I first experienced it.  As a new cell tower was installed less than half mile from my home out in the country.  At the time the "Hum" started, there had been no there changes within 5 miles of my home.  I called the company that installed it (Voice Stream) because I thought that when they installed it, they perhaps installed a generator to run it.  They said that no there was no generator there.  Interesting

        "In God we Trust"
        JAZ:-D

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 13, 2013
          How can one test to proof out the source?

          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 14, 2013
            An interesting statement:

            " Unrelated to the radiation, some analysts suggest that cell phone towers pose other health risks that are potentially damaging. Some biomedical engineers, such as Mariana Alves-Pereiras, argue that "vibroacoustic disease" is caused by an exposure to constant, low-frequency noise that is emitted from cell phone towers."
            Source:
            http://www.ehow.com/about_6733648_cell-phone-tower-health-risks.html

            I knew that this author has explored the VAD, but has never met before a statement from her that a low frequency noise is being emitted from the cell phone towers and it is responsible for the Vibroacoustic Disease...

            In any case, with the stong levels of the Hum and vibrations on the body, I feel it all like a physical and mental assault, a constant "ancient Chinese torture", most sophisticated by its nature as you're suffering alone. How long will this last??????????

            Lidia

            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 14, 2013
              Time to repost another link:
              http://www.keephopealive.org/j2009v7n4.html

              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 15, 2013
                Vibroacoustic Disease, or VAD, is a chronic, progressive, cumulative, systemic disease. Exposure to high-intensity/low-frequency sound and infrasound can lead to Vibroacoustic Disease. Studies have shown that environments with high-intensity sound over 110 dB, coupled with low-frequency sounds below 100 Hz, place people at high risk for developing Vibroacoustic Disease. For example, Vibroacoustic Disease has been identified in disk jockeys, due to loud music exposure.
                When exposed to high-intensity/low-frequency sound, which includes loud music, the body is subjected to powerful sound vibrations. This noise stressor leads to: homeostatic imbalance, disease, interference with behavior and performance, visual problems, epilepsy, stroke, neurological deficiencies, psychic disturbances, thromboembolism, central nervous system lesions, vascular lesions in most areas of the body, lung local fibrosis, mitral valve abnormalities, pericardial abnormalities, malignancy, gastrointestinal dysfunction, infections of the oropharynx, increased frequency of sister chromatid exchanges, immunological changes, cardiac infarcts, cancer, rage reactions, suicide, and altered coagulation parameters.
                Infrasound exposure INCREASES the rate of development of Vibroacoustic Disease (VAD). "The evolution of VAD is classified by three stages based on years of noise exposure - mild (1-3 yr), moderate (4-9 yr) and severe (10-15 yr)."

                The stages of Vibroacoustic Disease are as follows:
                Stage 1 - MILD (1-4 years) Slight mood swings, indigestion, heartburn, mouth/throat infections, bronchitis
                Stage 2 - MODERATE (4-10 years) Chest pain, definite mood swings, back pain, fatigue, skin infections (fungal, viral, and parasitic), inflammation of stomach lining, pain and blood in urine, conjunctivitis, allergies.
                Stage 3 - SEVERE (> 10 years) psychiatric disturbances, hemorrhages (nasal, digestive, conjunctive mucosa) varicose veins, hemorrhoids, duodenal ulcers, spastic colitis, decrease in visual acuity, headaches, severe joint pain, intense muscular pain, neurological disturbances. (Source - MONITORING VIBROACOUSTIC DISEASE, by Branco, Pimenta, Ferreira, and Alves -Pereira)

                "After four years of exposure, the individual tends to recognize the existence of memory lapses, mood changes become more pronounced, and a variety of simultaneous ailments can appear. In the advanced stages, neurological disorders include epilepsy, balance disorders, and a marked increase in cognitive impairment. The palmo-mental reflex - a primitive reflex that is frequently present in several pathologies associated with cognitive deterioration - is a common feature in VAD patients. Facial dyskinesia triggered by auditory stimulus has also been identified in LFN-exposed workers." (Note: LFN is low-frequency noise).
                Psychiatric disorders, such as suicidal tendencies and rage-reactions, are some of the most tragic consequences of unmonitored LFN exposure. Respiratory disorders appear within the first four years of exposure, and can progress into shortness of breath, and focal pulmonary fibrosis. This is independent of smoking habits." (Source - MONITORING VIBROACOUSTIC DISEASE, by Branco, Pimenta, Ferreira, and Alves-Pereira)
                Studies have been done to see what effect vibrations have on the human body. As high-intensity/low-frequency sounds (extreme amplified bass) rattles a boom car, the occupants in it, secondary listeners, and structures surrounding it, this study is interesting to note. (WBV is Whole Body Vibration).
                "Vibration is believed to cause a range of problems. These include:
                · Disorders of the joints and muscles and especially the spine (WBV)
                · Disorders of the circulation (hand-arm vibration)
                · Cardiovascular, respiratory, endocrine, and metabolic changes (WBV)
                · Problems in the digestive system (WBV)
                · Reproductive damage in females (WBV)
                · Impairment of vision and/or balance (WBV)
                · Interference with activities
                · Discomfort

                --- In mailto:humforum%40yahoogroups.com, Copsne wrote:

                > How can one test to proof out the source?
                >
                > Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's
                >
                > On Feb 11, 2013, at 9:08 AM, "JAZ :)" wrote:
                >
                > > I have felt this was true since I first experienced it. As a new cell tower was installed less than half mile from my home out in the country. At the time the "Hum" started, there had been no there changes within 5 miles of my home. I called the company that installed it (Voice Stream) because I thought that when they installed it, they perhaps installed a generator to run it. They said that no there was no generator there. Interesting
                > >
                > > "In God we Trust"
                > > JAZ
                humforum

                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 16, 2013
                  My point was that according to this author, the cell phone towers emit a constant low-frequency sound! Never before a low frequency sound was attributed to cell phone towers.

                  More on the VAD can be read here:
                  http://www.noiseandhealth.org/article.asp?issn=1463-1741;year=2004;volume=6;issue=23;spage=3;epage=20;aulast=Castelo
                  Even children can be affected! It is monstrous.

                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 16, 2013
                    Lidia- I ask this question without doing any field testing for the answer.  If there is LF sound how far does it travel away from these sources.  Are there any studies showing repeatable results to support that a localized hum is casting itself miles away.

                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 16, 2013
                      Steve, just been reading the mast victims forum, there was a talk on this 2 years ago!!... Not only the masts but the railway companies with their wifi "services"...

                      It is here (and further on): http://www.mast-victims.org/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=3&topic=285&page=4

                      Message by microscott
                      "I think mobile transmitter power is in the range of 10's of Kilowatts. A 10K PA rig is more than enough for most venues. So potentially a mast is capable of producing sub-bass at the level of a night club."

                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 16, 2013
                        Ok so we're onto showing it can be a source, link together in some areas, and differences occur. Ps I did mot open link

                        --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Steve Kohlhase wrote:

                        > Lidia- I ask this question without doing any field testing for the answer.  If there is LF sound how far does it travel away from these sources.  Are there any studies showing repeatable results to support that a localized hum is casting itself miles away.

                        Recent Activity:
                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 17, 2013
                          I cannot help but ask why are you reposting inane ninny written paper of no truth or substance?

                          Message 12 of 12 , May 22 3:10 PM
                            How did I miss this rude response to something that was not directed at you?

                            Sad.