Re: This letter appeared in our little local paper - my heart go...

  • Jerry Cummings
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2013
      Of course, this is in Milton, Florida. The newspaper is the Santa Rosa Press Gazette. \\
      If you can "pinpoint" something it would do the WORLD a great deal of good.

      IN GOD WE TRUST
      The people of the United States are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. Abraham Lincoln, 1859

      Ecclesiastes 10:2   Ephesians 5:11

      "It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." - Claire Wolfe