Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: HUM_FORUM: Best Hum recording (not an audio simulation)

    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 7, 2013
      R.M.,
       Yes, there have been a few tha thave tried noise canceling headphones as well as ear plugs and shooting range head set, none worked to block the hum, sadly.

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 3 10:24 AM
        In a message dated 07/02/2013 11:34:30 GMT Daylight Time, soozieqty1@... writes:
        R.M.,
         Yes, there have been a few tha thave tried noise canceling headphones as well as ear plugs and shooting range head set, none worked to block the hum, sadly.
        Hello,
        I have since had info from folks who have tried noise cancelling
        headphones, and they say they do help...worth a try anyway.
        We can't say "they don't work', as a general statement,
        if some people find they do....
        Best Wishes,
        R.M.,
        LFNSH, England