Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: Fw: Question

    Message 1 of 36 , Feb 2, 2013
      Steve,
      I do not have these issues in my home nor in my body. I am sorry if you suffer in this way.
      I really feel for those of you who do have all of the other problems and symptoms associated with BPL and all of the other forms of technology. This is why I bother myself to post some of the coping products and methods that I have posted to the forum since I joined. Coping is my weapon of choice since our numbers are so small we do not have any chance of changing the whole system. I already suffer from 2 chronic illnesses as I have told you all before. Both of them are what is called "orphan illnesses" this means that only a small percentage of the population have these illnesses. That fact results in little or no federal funds, legislation, nor research programs to reseach the cause or treatments etc. The hum situation is the same, lack of numbers of sufferers. The end result is that no matter how much science, research, data, symptom documentation etc. that we do will have little or no real impact in the end, unless more numbers of sufferers can be counted.
       People with my illnesses die from them and/or commit suicide because of the suffering involved. Even the numbers of documented deaths has not held the weight and impact that it should with our legislators.
       I am not telling any of you not to fight for what you believe in, but I am saying that I do not feel that my efforts are best served pursuing things as some of you do. I would fight in the same way if I felt it would effect a change. My life experience have proved to me that this would be a wasted effort for me, in terms of trying to remove BPL, smart grid or any of these wide spread technologies. If we had larger numbers of affected people who were willing to fight with us that would be a different thing all together in my opinion.
       I do not have the time, strength, nor energy to pursue every possible cause of the hum and have taken the time to eliminate those theories that I feel do not apply to my hum here.
       I can easily rule out Gas lines, BPL, Smart grid, and smart meters as the source of my hum simply because of the four month silence I experienced this past year. None of those theoretical sources would shut down for 4 months, so that can't be it for me here!
       Pursuing the answer as to why BPL might transduce into floors and bodies etc. is far from what I need to examine for myself here. I cannot save the world and am not going to try in this arena.  I have no questions what so ever about whether these technologies can or does adversly affect the human body negatively. The best I can do is write letters, sign worthy petitions, lend support when and how I can, and share coping methods. I am not going to try to take readings all over town and do all kinds of scientific tests that I cannot afford to invest in, much less pursuing a theory that I do not agree with from the get go.
       I wish you well with all of your endeavors and of course I am praying for the total success of the "movement" on the forum here. Should you all discover the hums origin and are able to get the authorities to listen to you then you should know that I am out here cheering you on! I am a person of limited funds as well as limited physical ability and desire to do lay testing of theories. The govt will only have to re-do all of the science themselves for it to be considered science fact enough for them to make the necessary changes to correct things. As scientists you all know that is true.
       I was only answering your direct question with my reply to your earlier email.
      Suzie

      Message 36 of 36 , Feb 6, 2013
        Fits the theory

        On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:44 AM, Tim Kramer <timkramer88@...> wrote:

        Thank you for the info about Natural Gas Piplines.  I now know I have Natural Gas Pipelines within 4 miles on three sides of my house.  I also found out a water main runs down the street behind my house.  This info sems to complicate the source of the hum.

        On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 5:00 PM, Copsne <c_o_p_s_ne@...> wrote:

        Tim go to NPMS Public Viewer and let me know where you are relative to interstate natural gas transmission lones.

        On Jan 31, 2013, at 7:07 AM, Tim Kramer <timkramer88@...> wrote:

        One thing for sure is your both up late or early risers. "The Hum" for me was so loud last night I was woke up by it and went into another room and turned on the humidifier and air filter to drowned out the hum. Tonight no discernible hum...weird. The hum comes and goes through the week. No long stoppage. Seems less on Holidays. I only hear the hum in my right hear. Cant hear it outside. It's loudest toward the west side of my house in Denver. (toward the mountains).
        I don't feel that it's the Power Lines but I don't think I ever heard it until the power company put a new meeter on my house. Coincidence? Kind of think so. The power company gets my power usage over the power lines. They never come out to read the meters. I'm not sure if that's BPL or not?
        I'm focused on trying to form a hypothesis about if it's my hearing or external. I don't feel I have an answer I'm comfortable with. It seems so external but at one time I believed in the Tooth Fairy and Santa Clause.
        Difficult mystery for me.

        Tim

         Whether the hum comes from BPL, gas lines, microwaves, or mother earth, what I can do is learn to cope and find as many methods as possible to do so, and that is what I am interested in most!