HUM_FORUM: HUM_FORUM: Re: Fw: Question

  • lidia1313
    Message 1 of 36 , Feb 1, 2013
      "Everyboy is chasing "smart" meters as the cause of
      illness, but it's the "data collector" signal and the associated
      equipment's emissions that gets you. "

      Message 36 of 36 , Feb 6, 2013
        Fits the theory

        On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:44 AM, Tim Kramer <timkramer88@...> wrote:

        Thank you for the info about Natural Gas Piplines.  I now know I have Natural Gas Pipelines within 4 miles on three sides of my house.  I also found out a water main runs down the street behind my house.  This info sems to complicate the source of the hum.

        On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 5:00 PM, Copsne <c_o_p_s_ne@...> wrote:

        Tim go to NPMS Public Viewer and let me know where you are relative to interstate natural gas transmission lones.