To clear the possible confusion

  • soozieqty1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2013
      Sorry to bring this to the table yet again, but I now feel the need to clear up what i had said before. Maybe I wasn't quite clear enough, but I am not necessarily of the mindset that our government is to blame or is the author of this horrific hum at all. I have stated numerous times that, at this point, my personal belief about my personal hum is that it is of natural origin. Not from gas lines and cell towers, nor do I believe I am a T.I.. I hope that clears up what I feel about the/my hum source. Others have much different and worse symptoms/effects and that cannot be ignored. Are they T.I.'s? That's not for me to judge. Is it possible, yes, absolutely. I do realize that not all people want to deal with the nefarious side of life, nor do they wish to acknowledge it even exists, but it does and that's a fact. I am not trying to promote this kind of fear mongreing by posting the video. I am only trying to possibly help those who's suffering is much more than my own.
      Suzie
      I hope this addresses the subject more completely.