50 new map plots today around Seattle

  • Glen MacPherson
    Message 1 of 42 , Dec 10, 2012
      Hi.

      I discovered, yet again, an annotated Google hum map, this time for the
      Seattle area. I reviewed the plots, and then imported them into our map.

      I am certain there are more Google Hum maps out there. Please help
      locate them, evaluate their credibility, and send me the url, please.

      My goal is to have 500 map points by Christmas.

      Cheers

      Glen

      Please spread knowledge about the map at www.thehum.info
    • tofinosurfer
      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 1, 2013
        Excellent.

        You can either email me or use the Report button on the website.

        Cheers

        Glen