Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: The Hum Map is Under Way

  • Glen MacPherson
    Message 1 of 42 , Dec 3, 2012
      Julie;

      You've just discovered yet another use of this map: where you might be able to escape The Hum if you decide to relocate. Sadly, it looks like most of the entire stretch of the Sunshine Coast of BC is active to me. I'll be very curious to see if I can sense it in Winnipeg, Manitoba the next time I get there (or anywhere else for that matter). Who knows what we'll see when all the west coast hearers (especially on the American West Coast) start logging in to the map. We are about to go to the local press here about this. I think reporters and newspaper people need to see The Hum Map and then somewhere, the story will need to run in the national media. At that point, the issue simply cannot be ignored.

      Thank you again for your contribution.

      Cheers

      Glen

      On 12-12-03 9:05 PM, Pictoblu wrote:

      Glen,
      Some of those places I've lived. Others are where friends and/or family live. It's generally active, hum-wise. I visit all of them periodically. Also, just remembered a couple more places around here that I heard it and will go add. They were homes that we looked at and did not interest us because the hum was so loud there.
      All the best, Julie

      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 1, 2013
        Excellent.

        You can either email me or use the Report button on the website.

        Cheers

        Glen