Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: The Hum Map is Under Way

    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 1, 2012
      Followed Danyeles instructions, thanks.  I posted only a few of the locations that represent where I personally have sensed the hum conditions.  Each point represents many observations I have had in those locations

      Message 35 of 35 , Dec 6, 2012
        first you need to be logged in to yahoo or face book ( top right of screen) refresh the browser and you will then see EDIT on the left hand side where the balloon loctaions are, if you do not see the locations there is a hide/show arrow just to the left of the curser circle