Re: HUM_FORUM: I've shared a map with you: The Hum

  • jan_t_detroit
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 28, 2012
      I've always assumed it was the tinnitus I do have and have for approximately 5 years (thanks Metallica ;)! However, now that I'm paying closer attention, it is not the same thing at all. I'll start keeping a diary and asking others if they hear/feel the same thing when I do. Could it be a sensitivity like those people who have a higher sensitivity to EMF readings in homes? TBD I guess. And I hate Scotch, so I'm going with a nice glass of wine instead.

      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 28, 2012
      Here's the raw data base for the map in the files section to make mapping accurate and easier.  If the map maker needs the "report" files where the locations are derived from for validation, let mee know, it is so far copied in 19 pdf files of varying quality, but it's all there plus vetting work for many of the locations for my work.  Data has been pulled together from over 2 years of searching from many sources and kept to later than 2000 and the USA.

      I have alsso attached a copy of the TAOS group map done a few years ago.  Many similarities to be expeected as their data base is captured in mine as well.  My data is as current as I have endeavored to do as of about a month ago.

      Jan- do you know of the Windsor / Essex Hum group located just across the Detroit River?

      Excellent! Thank you so much. I have heard the hum at night (post 9pm) in the Trenton, Michigan area. I wondered if it had anything to do with the nearby Ford Motor plant until I also heard this deep hum (hard to describe - sort of like huge trucks that vibrate a road) in Auburn Hills, Michigan today (Nov. 27). The sound is exactly the same but 50 miles away. Does this help? Do you need more data?
      --- In mailto:humforum%40yahoogroups.com, "jan_t_detroit" <janette_tomes@...> wrote: > > Hello, I really don't want another account. Can I send you the details of where I hear the hum? Thank you. > > --- In mailto:humforum%40yahoogroups.com, Copsne <c_o_p_s_ne@> wrote: > > > > Glen, let me know what you need for US locations. > > > > Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's > > > > On Nov 25, 2012, at 8:05 PM, glen.macpherson@ wrote: > > > > > I've shared a map with you called The Hum: > > > You can view and edit this map at > > > http://maps.google.ca/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=206841075387134519853.0004cf5b72817f4d9cd09 > > > > > > Let's start building our world map of The Hum. Please be detailed, and > > > please be accurate. Please invite others to this map so that it can be > > > augmented, and used by others. Cheers, Glen. > > > > > > Note: To edit this map, you'll need to sign into Google with this email > > > address. To use a different email address, just reply to this message and > > > ask me to invite your other one. If you don't have a Google account, you > > > can create one at > > > http://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount?reqemail=humforum@yahoogroups.com > > > > > >
    • Janette Tomes
      Message 3 of 12 , Nov 28, 2012
        Hi Steve,

        Nope, as of a few days ago, I didn't even know anyone but me heard the Hum. :)  I'll look into the Windsor Essex group though, because of the way sound travels over water.

        Message 4 of 12 , Nov 28, 2012
          More importantly through the ground and at the grounds surface. I used to participate, but they have "made" up their minds to cause, correctly or incorrectly to be US industry. I believe its the huge gas lines operations passing through but so beit. The importance is they have gotyen attention.
          I will add your location on my next map update