dry ground liquefaction: related to LF hum?

  • Kevin Hawthorne
    Message 1 of 42 , Nov 26, 2012
      Roughly coinciding with the appearance of the LF hum in and near my residence near Denver, Colorado is a possibly-related effect:
      the recent manifestation of slow but progressive liquefaction of otherwise normal, dry ground in and around my house and neighborhood, resulting in the gradual sinking of heavy objects into what otherwise would APPEAR to be normal soil. These "sinking" objects include driveways, porches, electrical transformer boxes, water pipes, etc. It's been a comparatively dry summer and fall, so rainfall is not the cause of this bizarre process. Most of these objects have survived years and years without any sinking or settling; this is very recent observation and has occurred for the most part sometime in the past six months. The hum "appeared" here about a year ago. Not sure they're related, but it would be logical to think it's a possibility.

      Wondering if anyone else has noticed this in "hum" areas?

    • tofinosurfer
      Message 42 of 42 , Jan 1, 2013
        Excellent.

        You can either email me or use the Report button on the website.

        Cheers

        Glen