Response to Your Replies

  • Mark Jordan
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2012
      Hi to all,

      I appreciate the responses of the members that did not outright attack me. For the ones that did, I had a good laugh. You are sooo funny. I will consider the possibility that your aggravation with your hum symptoms might have caused your knee-jerk reactions or even your sour disposition. I did not attack you so what is the reason for you attacking me? Could a negative attitude contribute to solving this problem? I doubt it.

      This is not some joke to me. The way I view the situation is that there have been many discussions and threads about the Hum but it seems that everyone is going in circles. If the current investigative methods are not working, a new approach is a must. My offer of a new hypothesis is an effort to solve the first part of the hypothesis. That is, is the Hum an acoustical source or an internal auditory sensation caused by an external force or even an internal force? There are a few that say it is coming from inside their bodies while the majority say it is external. Which is it and could there be multiple dimensions to the problem? Don't we need to know this? The vibrational sensations reported by a few posters indicates that some pulsed external field is the cause. The pins and needles symptom might also be an important marker as to the causation.

      As far as my being Lasse or someone else. I stated my name. I have stated in the past that I study electrical pollution in the East Texas Oilfield. I have stated on this forum in the past that my interest in the hum involves a local sufferer that just happens to live in one of the many electropollution hot spots that I have mapped and studied. Otherwise, any local fire department and numerous other local, state and federal government agencies and power companies can tell you who I am and that I predict exact lightning strikes in advance and forewarn both them and the residences that will be struck. I also have a good record of predicting tremendous major structure fires in advance and forewarning the fire departments. I use a technology that I developed. It is based upon patterns in electrical pollution from power lines and pipelines. The knowledge of my scientific studies and findings are purposely kept from the general public and will be a secret until I finish my studies. This should happen next year.

      I would be greatly interested in individual descriptions of actions that you all have taken to get away from the Hum. The more detailed the better. Has anyone tested the hum while deep sea diving or even sitting under water in a pool? Has anyone swallowed a microphone to see if the symptom can be recorded inside the body. Not recommending that you do but it wouldn't surprise me if I got a response to that. LOL. Has anyone tried hypnosis?

      Mark S. Jordan
      zorbasci@...
    • veiled.mystery
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 4, 2012
        Hi Mark,
        1) I have moved house several times. That didn't help.

        2) I do find that taking a bath helps, i can't hear the Hum when i am in the Bath, but it starts up again as soon as i get back out.

        3) I bought a Hearing Amplifier, (Similar to a Hearing Aid but much cheaper), which seems to block the Hum when it's switched on at full volume. One of the other forum members also bought one after i mentioned that it had worked for me and it works for her too.

        4) I once had a Hypnosis Session for something totally unrelated to the Hum, (the Hum was not mentioned at all during the session), and after i had been brought out of the Hypnosis i could not hear the Hum for the next 6 hours.
        So it is possible that Hypnosis could make the Hum stop for some, or possibly all people, but how long it would last if it were specifically done for that purpose is debatable, also, if it is possible to completely eliminate the Hum by Hypnosis that would not necessarily be the end of it, after all there would also still be the fact of the Vibrations and other bodily effects such as the dizziness, nausea, tingling, etc to consider, and since no-one really knows what the source of the Hum is, it therefore also follows that no-one really knows what the full effects of the Hum on our bodies are, therefore getting rid of the Hum using Hypnosis, assuming it is possible to permanently do so in this way, might have worse consequences than simply accepting the Hum as an annoying but unavoidable part of our lives.

        I certainly can't afford to pay for a Hypnosis Session to try out this theory, (the last session was free as i was helping someone with research into an unrelated subject), and i wouldn't even if i could because, as i stated above, i have no idea if doing so would bring about unforeseen consequences that could theoretically be even worse than the constant Hum that i currently endure.

        --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Mark Jordan <zorbasci@...> wrote:

        > Hi to all,
        >
        > I appreciate the responses of the members that did not outright attack me. For the ones that did, I had a good laugh. You are sooo funny. I will consider the possibility that your aggravation with your hum symptoms might have caused your knee-jerk reactions or even your sour disposition. I did not attack you so what is the reason for you attacking me? Could a negative attitude contribute to solving this problem? I doubt it.
        >

        > This is not some joke to me. The way I view the situation is that there have been many discussions and threads about the Hum but it seems that everyone is going in circles. If the current investigative methods are not working, a new approach is a must. My offer of a new hypothesis is an effort to solve the first part of the hypothesis. That is, is the Hum an acoustical source or an internal auditory sensation caused by an external force or even an internal force? There are a few that say it is coming from inside their bodies while the majority say it is external. Which is it and could there be multiple dimensions to the problem? Don't we need to know this? The vibrational sensations reported by a few posters indicates that some pulsed external field is the cause. The pins and needles symptom might also be an important marker as to the causation.
        >

        > As far as my being Lasse or someone else. I stated my name. I have stated in the past that I study electrical pollution in the East Texas Oilfield. I have stated on this forum in the past that my interest in the hum involves a local sufferer that just happens to live in one of the many electropollution hot spots that I have mapped and studied. Otherwise, any local fire department and numerous other local, state and federal government agencies and power companies can tell you who I am and that I predict exact lightning strikes in advance and forewarn both them and the residences that will be struck. I also have a good record of predicting tremendous major structure fires in advance and forewarning the fire departments. I use a technology that I developed. It is based upon patterns in electrical pollution from power lines and pipelines. The knowledge of my scientific studies and findings are purposely kept from the general public and will be a secret until
        > I finish my studies. This should happen next year.
        >

        > I would be greatly interested in individual descriptions of actions that you all have taken to get away from the Hum. The more detailed the better. Has anyone tested the hum while deep sea diving or even sitting under water in a pool? Has anyone swallowed a microphone to see if the symptom can be recorded inside the body. Not recommending that you do but it wouldn't surprise me if I got a response to that. LOL. Has anyone tried hypnosis?
        >

        > Mark S. Jordan
        > zorbasci@...�

      • Sandra Shultz
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 4, 2012
          Mark,

          I feel the need to explain why members of the forum responded to your post in an attack (your word not mine) mode.  One of your opening sentences was " I realize some of your don't know the meaning of the word hypothesis".  That can be insulting to most of us.
          Starting off a post in that manner is in my opinion is trying to take the "scientist" attitude toward the poor dumb masses.  Not good....
          I'm sure you are a highly intelligent person....Just not a people person .  Having a good laugh.....making fun and being the superior intelligence (in what form?) is not good for a friendly response from this forum.  Don't take this wrong....I'm only trying to help you see the" why" of angry posts toward you.

          Everyone is entitled to their hypothesis concerning the hum.   Scientific study of the Hum is guess work at best.  Hearing the Hum can be debilitating to most.  They have a right to be suspicious and get mad from time to time.  I'm sorry you felt attacked.....I see it as a defense.  A good debate.

          Good luck with your studies.  You sound like one of the good guys.  Include HAARP in your studies and you may be surprised what you discover.  Keep posting your findings.  Be kind......

          Sandra in Mississippi,USA

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 4, 2012
            Thanks for the reply. You provide important clues and pieces of the puzzle.

            Can you please tell me if the bathtub is metal, fiberglass or other?

            Very interested in the bath reply in that I was considering how LFN behaves in water but had not considered plumbing structures. It is not well known but spy agencies sometimes use rotorooter microphone probes that are snaked through sewer drain pipes. Another not well known aspect of plumbing structures is that some have suggested that electrosensitives can benefit by occasionally grounding the excess electrical energy from their bodies by grasping plumbing structures. They suppose that static electricity will be grounded in that manner or that excess charge in the body can be reduced. I hope others will post as to whether the hum changes relative to water and plumbing.

            The symptoms of dizziness, nausea, nerve tingling, etc. that many report are often included as problems related to noise pollution. However, this is based upon high levels of noise. I was a heavy equipment operator for many years and the vibrations of bulldozers and other machines seems to continue long after the machine is turned off.

            I had asked about the hypnosis because of the change in consciousness that occurs during the sessions. The unconscious mind perceives much more than people are consciously aware of. This is a possible avenue of future research that should be considered. I have an uncle that has hypnotized thousands of individuals. I will talk to him.

            Please remember that I am looking to the source or cause of the problem. Only then can we seek a remedy that helps all.

            Mark S. Jordan
            zorbasci@...

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 5, 2012
                [quote] I predict exact lightning strikes in advance and forewarn both them and the residences that will be struck.[/quote]

                You can predict that lightning will strike a particular house?