Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: HUM_FORUM: animals electrical storms

    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 1, 2012
      I understand that the dogs claw at the outlets. This was already treated with Prozac. I did read that and understood it. I was simply saying there are some natural ways to treat dogs/animals as a primary or adjunctive therapy. I also was responding to the retort :
      "Homeopathy is a waste of money,
       it cannot be true, except as a placebo effect."

      How can dogs exhibit a placebo effect?

      Blessings,
      Suzie

      From: Soozie <soozieqty1@...>
      To: "humforum@yahoogroups.com" <humforum@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Friday, September 28, 2012, 3:38 PM

      My dogs have been given many different kinds of homeopathics over the years and have improved in their health issues. How can dogs show a placebo effect? The improvements were confirmed and documented by my veterinarians at Purdue University school of veterinary medicine.
       If an individual does not like, approve of, or believe in the efficacy of homepathics, then by all means don't use them! To each their own.
      Suzie

      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 31, 2012

        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 1, 2012
          I found this site:
          http://www.ronelmm.com/tones/

          It sounds most like 72 or 74 Hz, but instead of being a steady sound as is on the link, it has a more random undulating to it where it gets very slightly louder then softer...or maybe it goes between 72 and 74??
          It was VERY loud for about 2 weeks and is now gone! So... I am going on memory instead of actual comparison.

          --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Tobypaws2002@... wrote:

          > ____________________________________

        • Pictoblu
          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 1, 2012
            Yes, same here.  The Hum was Very Loud and the Vibrations were Really Bad here in Northwest Georgia for about the past 2 weeks. Yesterday it calmed down considerably. About 2-3 now on the scale of 0-10.

            It sounds most like 72 or 74 Hz, but instead of being a steady sound as is on the link, it has a more random undulating to it where it gets very slightly louder then softer...or maybe it goes between 72 and 74??
            It was VERY loud for about 2 weeks and is now gone! So... I am going on memory instead of actual comparison.

            --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Tobypaws2002@... wrote:

            > ____________________________________

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                humforum-digest@yahoogroups.com
                humforum-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 1, 2012
              Its picking up here as the NE comes back to life after Sandy