Now this is scary!

  • KungFuBlonde
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 25, 2012
      Last Friday night I stayed over with my boyfriend. I told him the hum was awfully loud tonight. He offered to turn on the whole house fan so it would help drown it out. ( for several weeks now I have not had to have white noise by my bed)

      I felt I slept fitfully all night. But in the morning, my bf told me he got up about 12:30 to use the bathroom, he comes back to bed and I am "humming ". I said "I was humming, making a noise? "
      And he said "no! It wasn't YOU it was your body! It was humming just like you describe the hum to me."

      He's never heard the hum nor ever thought I was making it up. So this was really weird. I was sound asleep so didn't feel or hear a thing. He is a school teacher and a little analytical. Lol. But he said it went on until he fell back asleep. He wished he'd touched me to see if he could have felt it.

      He's now a believer in the hum.

      I've been googling and trying to find topics on hearing energy. I thought of contacting George Nourey (?) on the coast to coast radio program to see if he's ever had a guest who might know if you can hear energy coming out of someone?

      As for me, I don't feel any different. However in tai chi class meditation yesterday I did have overwhelming good feelings come over me. I talked to my friends there about it too and they all advice. :)

      Has anyone experienced this? I told you about it coming out of the tv that one and only time back in 2008. My bf said I must be in tune with it. ????? Makes me wonder if I do this more often while sleeping. Had to do something with the hum being extra loud that night on 9/21.

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 25, 2012
          Hi Blonde,
           I am a 15+ year regular listener to Coast to Coast AM. I rarely miss a show and am an "insider", which means I am a paying member there. I can tell you that in all of the shows I have listened to, which is most all of them, I have never heard any guest speaker nor caller talk about anything like this. You can write to George Noory (sp!) but I doubt you will get a response back from him because of the amount of emails he gets per day. He rarely writes back. It is the most widely listed to radio show in the world! I will check the archives and see if I can find anything on a hum or anything related. I do know that several years back there was a guest speaker on who talked about her ability to feel earth changes and how it impacts her health. This person also has a web site I believe I have that site saved and will try to find it for you. This woman (the guest speaker) might be your best bet on getting any information on this kind of anomaly. I am so sorry you are suffering in that way, and I can only suggest that you might want to buy some protective bed sheets or other items specifically made to stop EMF and other frequencies. I had earlier posted a list of sites that offer these kinds of products, if you do not have that or cannot find it I can send it to you again, just ask.
           I'll dig around and get back to you with the info.
          Blessings,
          Suzie

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 25, 2012
            Blonde,
            I think it might be a better idea to present yourself to George Noory on Coast to Coast AM as a guest speaker! This would bring it to many millions of people, and experts that listen to the show! To those of you who have not heard the show I would like to invite you to tune in sometime. The subjects are wide ranging and thoroughly discussed!

            Web address

            to tune in:

            George Noory
            John B. Wells
            johnb@...
            Ian Punnett
            ian@...
            George Knapp
            georgeknapp@...
            Lisa Lyon
            Producer, Coast to Coast AM
            lisa@...
            Tom Danheiser
            Producer, Coast to Coast AM
            tom@...

            To be a guest
            It's easy. Just send an e-mail to the Producer stating your name, phone number, the area of your expertise or the nature of your experience. If it sounds like something worth talking about on Coast to Coast AM, the producer will call you. It's that easy. Write to: CoastProducer@....

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 1, 2012
                I was saying that Blonde needs to present herslf for a guest on Coast to Coast AM because her story is WAY more compelling even than any of the rest of us and it would bring a lot of needed attention to our plight. My story is not good enough to warrant being on that show. The fact that she hummed and her b/f heard it too is strange enough to grab George Noory's attention as well as the public's!
                Strange story's get the press's attention.

                Good idea, Maybe right after I get my filing on the pipeline issues into the feds- FERC. Is anybody else planning on contacting these people
                On Sep 25, 2012, at 11:59 PM, Soozie <soozieqty1@...> wrote:

                Blonde,
                I think it might be a better idea to present yourself to George Noory on Coast to Coast AM as a guest speaker! This would bring it to many millions of people, and experts that listen to the show! To those of you who have not heard the show I would like to invite you to tune in sometime. The subjects are wide ranging and thoroughly discussed!

                Web address
                http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

                to tune in:
                http://www.coasttocoastam.com/stations