Re: HUM_FORUM: source Crowns and fillings/mercury toxification.. gather information on hum hearers.

  • Stefanie Schaefer
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 13, 2012
      Hi TB,

      many thanks for your reply.
      Maybe it is worth finding out if other hum sufferers also had a lot of dental work done and have many crowns and filling and underwent xrays.
      Maybe there is a connection there since the amalgam fillings contain mercury and this could cause the following:
      From clinical experience some of the symptoms of mercury sensitivity/mercury poisoning include chronic fatigue, dizziness, frequent urination, insomnia, headaches, chronic skin problems, metallic taste, gastrointestinal problems, asthma, post nasal drip, ringing ears, chest pain, hyperventilation, diabetes, spacey feeling, brain fog, memory loss, problems with temperature regulation, mood and behavioural problems, thyroid problems, adrenal fatigue, hormonal imbalances, reduced liver function, depression, chronic skin problems, immune and autoimmune diseases, cardiovascular problems and many types of neurological problems.
      I can also still hear the hum on both ears when I press my fingers into the ears. There is no escape from it.
      I just have to make my enemy my friend somehow :-)

      Anybody else on the forum sharing it?
      Cheers
      Stefanie

      Message 3 of 17 , Sep 14, 2012
        Hi JD,

        thank you for your interesting information on the dental work risk to health.
        I am sure I have the unhealthy combination of two metals in most of my crowned over teeth and had so for the last 25years.
        Out of interest, when you had your dental errors removed 25years ago, did you get less of a hum happening or do you think the damage was done already or you are still waiting for recovery?
        Cheers
        Stefanie

        Message 4 of 17 , Sep 14, 2012
          Hi Stefanie,
           I do agree that mercury amalgam fillings can cause many health issues for the first two years after they are put in, after that the toxcicity lowers dramaticly as a lot of it passes out of the body as the amalgam "cures" and out gassses. X-rays can also cause health problems, but not hums like we are experiencing. If it were from x-rays or dental work there would be a whole lot more hum sufferers, in my opinion.
           We have already established that there are likley several different kinds of hums. Not all of us suffer from the same hum source. There's the gas line hum/vibration people, then there seem to be another group that are being affected by cell phone or microwave towers and other newer electronics, and then there's the group that has none of these causes/sources at all. Are all three groups suffering the same source underneath it all, we have yet to know this answer. I am in the later group as far as I know, no known, or suspected source. In this group one has to ask, is it the earth, the atmosphere, outer space sounds, man made or natural?
           I'm hearing it lightly today..........no body sensations.

          Blessings,
          Suzie

          Message 5 of 17 , Sep 14, 2012
            On the dental issue, in addition to mercury offgassing and toxicity, and x-rays...

            A potentially huge issue is that the _inner_ears_ are "on" the exact same "meridians" ("nerve channels") that the four wisdom teeth are on.. Even the extraction of those wisdom teeth won't necessarily correct a dysfunction there, if the jawbone doesn't regenerate properly afterwards -- such as when an abscess remains, hidden within the bone where standard (non-digital) x-rays usually fail to reveal the infection (if a dentist should bother to look).

            Even when all of the wisdom teeth "appear" healthy, such things as hidden abscesses and/or galvanic currents caused by "mixed metals" in the mouth (with one or more of those metals "in" a wisdom tooth) -- these things will "activate" the meridians that connect to the inner- ear(s) -- and this could easily cause auditory effects that are different than "normal" tinnitus.

            And the "peripheral nerves" too, are on the "wisdom tooth meridian", indicating that a dysfunction there could also cause the sensation of unusual "vibrations" and/or very-low frequency sounds.

            Could these things sometimes cause people to hear "the Hum"?

            You'd best ask a dentist who knows about, and treats issues like those described above... and I doubt she'd rule out the possibility.

            JD

            See the "Tooth-Organ Meridian Chart" -

            http://www.preventionandhealing.com/articles/ToothOrganChart8.5x11.pdf

            ..
          • JD
            Message 6 of 17 , Sep 14, 2012
              --- At 12:54 PM 14 09 2012, Stefanie Schaefer wrote:

              >Hi JD,
              >
              >thank you for your interesting information on the dental work risk to health.
              >I am sure I have the unhealthy combination of two metals in most of my crowned over teeth and had so for the last 25years.
              >Out of interest, when you had your dental errors removed 25years ago, did you get less of a hum happening or do you think the damage was done already or you are still waiting for recovery?
              >Cheers
              >Stefanie

              Stefanie,

              25 years ago the hum wasn't "there" for me -- although I had read
              about it.. Correcting the the dental issues was necessary so I could
              survive the deadly, mainstream dental profession.

              But be careful, because the incorrect removal of mercury fillings can
              cause serious health problems, and dentists who are not specially
              trained and equipped should not, must not be trusted.

              Read the books & articles by George Meinig, DDS, and Dr. Hal Huggins.
              Their books are probably available online, if you search Google --
              and you'll find other authors, too...

              JD

              ..

                Message 8 of 17 , Sep 15, 2012
                  You can get an idea of who I am, go to the article published in the New Haven Register- Brookfield Homeowner fears sound waves may harm natrual gas pipelines.  The title is part of the story, but the bigger picture more than harming the lines themselves, has to do with the Hum here in CT

                  Message 9 of 17 , Sep 15, 2012
                  • 1 Attachment
                  • 571 KB
                  Tom, attached is a map of where NG and Liq lines are in SW Alberta.  My research shows depending on gelology and other factors the LF sound waves can travel very  long distances.  Are you anywhere near any of the large pipelines on the attchement.

[...]

                • Pictoblu
                  Message 10 of 17 , Sep 15, 2012
                    Ditto.  Same here.