Re: HUM_FORUM: Jesse Ventura should research the source of the hum.

    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 10, 2012
      Write him and find out if he's interested in looking into it!
      Nothing ventured, nothing gained!
      Suzie

      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 10, 2012
        Part of his argument comes from  being denied access to Harrp site in Alaska.  Its an interesting segment, regardless what one believes the source(s) to be. Stimulate a serious investigation!!

        On Sep 10, 2012, at 3:56 AM, Soozie <soozieqty1@...> wrote:

        Write him and find out if he's interested in looking into it!
        Nothing ventured, nothing gained!
        Suzie

        I've just been watching this guy on Youtube. He's a conspiracy theorist on US TV. I think he's amazing. Couldn't we ask him to look into the source of the hum?! Do you think he even knows about it? Hum sufferers need a vocal champion who cuts to the chase!

        Love from Lynn

        =
      • michael439297
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 10, 2012
          Dear Suzie

          To be honest I quite fancy him (don't tell Michael!) although he's not my usual type, so I'd better not strike up a correspondence with him!

          Love from Lynn

          In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Soozie <soozieqty1@...> wrote:

          > Write him and find out if he's interested in looking into it!
          > Nothing ventured, nothing gained!
          > Suzie
          >

          > ________________________________

        • michael439297
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 10, 2012
            Dear Steve

            I don't think anybody will ever do a "serious investigation" into the hum. For one thing there's not enough hum hearers to count for anything. I've just given up telling anybody now. I've never actually met anyone else who hears it and I'm sick of people staring at me when I try to bring it up in social situations.

            Love from Lynn

            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 10, 2012
              I agree on the human side, we're screwed.  However, a route applicable using my work having solid connection to lines and locations with the impact of the effects of ilfn/ lfn hum vibration and sound waves leads to very credible link to being the root cause of most of the weird things destroying bat populations, honey bee CCD, long island sound lobster population collapse, dolphin beachings, etc. Thats what will get attention and grant money to investigate🙏🙏

              On Sep 10, 2012, at 2:21 PM, "michael439297" <mspro69@...> wrote:

              Dear Steve

              I don't think anybody will ever do a "serious investigation" into the hum. For one thing there's not enough hum hearers to count for anything. I've just given up telling anybody now. I've never actually met anyone else who hears it and I'm sick of people staring at me when I try to bring it up in social situations.

              Love from Lynn

              - In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Copsne <c_o_p_s_ne@...> wrote:

              > Part of his argument comes from being denied access to Harrp site in Alaska. Its an interesting segment, regardless what one believes the source(s) to be. Stimulate a serious investigation!!
              >
              > Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's
              >
              > On Sep 10, 2012, at 3:56 AM, Soozie <soozieqty1@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Write him and find out if he's interested in looking into it!
              > > Nothing ventured, nothing gained!
              > > Suzie

              =
            • michael439297
              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 11, 2012
                Simply put I think we all agree that humans are screwing up our only home ie the planet. I think hum hearers, bees, dolphins, lobsters etc etc are suffering the consequences.

                We will never find the source of the hum... and if we DID no one would be able to stop it. It's out of control.

                When you're wide awake at night surrounded by vibrations, pressure on your ears and a loud hum, you have to face stark reality.

                Message 7 of 16 , Sep 11, 2012
                  Have a little faith.  As the consequences grow, it will be elevated into the public. Our mission is to keep pressing whatever buttons we can. Now that with whole house fan need dropping off in NE USA for masking purposes I will need to pull out the HEPA

                  BTW the source here in CT is undeniably the high pressure NG systems. I have a university considering my work. The facts are indisputable. So at least one source is found. Now the hard work

                  Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for any typo's

                  On Sep 11, 2012, at 12:59 PM, "michael439297" <mspro69@n is le house fan operatibtinternet.com> wrote:

                  Simply put I think we all agree that humans are screwing up our only home ie the planet. I think hum hearers, bees, dolphins, lobsters etc etc are suffering the consequences.

                  We will never find the source of the hum... and if we DID no one would be able to stop it. It's out of control.

                  When you're wide awake at night surrounded by vibrations, pressure on your ears and a loud hum, you have to face stark reality.

                  Love from Lynn
                  --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Copsne <c_o_p_s_ne@...> wrote:

                  > I agree on the human side, we're screwed. However, a route applicable using my work having solid connection to lines and locations with the impact of the effects of ilfn/ lfn hum vibration and sound waves leads to very credible link to being the root cause of most of the weird things destroying bat populations, honey bee CCD, long island sound lobster population collapse, dolphin beachings, etc. Thats what will get attention and grant money to investigate🙏🙏
                  >
                  > Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's
                  >
                  > On Sep 10, 2012, at 2:21 PM, "michael439297" <mspro69@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > Dear Steve
                  > >
                  > > I don't think anybody will ever do a "serious investigation" into the hum. For one thing there's not enough hum hearers to count for anything. I've just given up telling anybody now. I've never actually met anyone else who hears it and I'm sick of people staring at me when I try to bring it up in social situations.
                  > >
                  > > Love from Lynn
                  > >
                  > > - In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Copsne <c_o_p_s_ne@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Part of his argument comes from being denied access to Harrp site in Alaska. Its an interesting segment, regardless what one believes the source(s) to be. Stimulate a serious investigation!!
                  > > >
                  > > > Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's

                  =
                • Pictoblu
                  Message 8 of 16 , Sep 11, 2012
                    Message 9 of 16 , Sep 12, 2012
                      Let's not underestimate the power of the internet. Lucky us, we can find much information and support on a forum like this one. And there are many others forums. That wasn't the case for the unfortunate sufferers prior to the 1990's.
                      I'm in Northwest Canada, experienced the Hum for the first time in the first half of 2011, with terrible intensity. Finding information about this on the internet was a sanity saver. The Hum has been much quieter here since August 2011, with some peaks now and then, which correspond mostly to earthquakes and/ solar flares. Which would indicates that perturbances of the geomagnetic field play a part in the Hum. Other new factors must be involved as well, e.g. our exposure to microwave radiation, otherwise the Hum would be a very well known ancient phenomenon.
                      Looks like the number of Humlings is ever increasing in developed areas of the world. If, as this Bankgor UK researcher, Dr. Chris Barnes, has theorized, exposure to microwave radiation increases our sensitivity to Very Low Frequencies, then it is only a matter of time for a critical mass of Humlings to be recognized. Keeping the Hum in the public eye will help to achieve that, help identify the cause, and eventually find solutions.
                      An idea: the Taos Hum was recognized when a woman put an ad in the paper (or was interviewed?) about it. Only then did many other Taos people come forward to confirm they also experienced this. The same happened with many other localities around the world. Those who feel they're the only one in their area to experience this might want to contact the media to reach out to other potential Humlings.
                      HumUpNOrth
                      _____________________________________

                      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "michael439297" <mspro69@...> wrote:

                      > Simply put I think we all agree that humans are screwing up our only home ie the planet. I think hum hearers, bees, dolphins, lobsters etc etc are suffering the consequences.
                      >
                      > We will never find the source of the hum... and if we DID no one would be able to stop it. It's out of control.
                      >
                      > When you're wide awake at night surrounded by vibrations, pressure on your ears and a loud hum, you have to face stark reality.
                      >
                      > Love from Lynn
                      > --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Copsne <c_o_p_s_ne@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > I agree on the human side, we're screwed. However, a route applicable using my work having solid connection to lines and locations with the impact of the effects of ilfn/ lfn hum vibration and sound waves leads to very credible link to being the root cause of most of the weird things destroying bat populations, honey bee CCD, long island sound lobster population collapse, dolphin beachings, etc. Thats what will get attention and grant money to investigate🙏🙏
                      > >
                      > > Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's
                      > >
                      > > On Sep 10, 2012, at 2:21 PM, "michael439297" <mspro69@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > > Dear Steve
                      > > >
                      > > > I don't think anybody will ever do a "serious investigation" into the hum. For one thing there's not enough hum hearers to count for anything. I've just given up telling anybody now. I've never actually met anyone else who hears it and I'm sick of people staring at me when I try to bring it up in social situations.
                      > > >
                      > > > Love from Lynn

                    • michael439297
                      Message 10 of 16 , Sep 12, 2012
                        What I don't understand,(and has anyone any explanation?)is why an individual suddenly starts to hear the hum. Everybody on the forum will be able to remember,virtually to the day and the hour,when they first picked up on this constant noise.

                        Why is it that one day we were hum free and the next day we weren't?

                        What has changed?

                        Love from Lynn

                        --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "humupnorth" <humupnorth@...> wrote:

                        > Let's not underestimate the power of the internet. Lucky us, we can find much information and support on a forum like this one. And there are many others forums. That wasn't the case for the unfortunate sufferers prior to the 1990's.
                        > I'm in Northwest Canada, experienced the Hum for the first time in the first half of 2011, with terrible intensity. Finding information about this on the internet was a sanity saver. The Hum has been much quieter here since August 2011, with some peaks now and then, which correspond mostly to earthquakes and/ solar flares. Which would indicates that perturbances of the geomagnetic field play a part in the Hum. Other new factors must be involved as well, e.g. our exposure to microwave radiation, otherwise the Hum would be a very well known ancient phenomenon.
                        > Looks like the number of Humlings is ever increasing in developed areas of the world. If, as this Bankgor UK researcher, Dr. Chris Barnes, has theorized, exposure to microwave radiation increases our sensitivity to Very Low Frequencies, then it is only a matter of time for a critical mass of Humlings to be recognized. Keeping the Hum in the public eye will help to achieve that, help identify the cause, and eventually find solutions.
                        > An idea: the Taos Hum was recognized when a woman put an ad in the paper (or was interviewed?) about it. Only then did many other Taos people come forward to confirm they also experienced this. The same happened with many other localities around the world. Those who feel they're the only one in their area to experience this might want to contact the media to reach out to other potential Humlings.
                        > HumUpNOrth
                        > _____________________________________
                        >

                        > --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "michael439297" <mspro69@> wrote:
                        > >

                        > > Simply put I think we all agree that humans are screwing up our only home ie the planet. I think hum hearers, bees, dolphins, lobsters etc etc are suffering the consequences.
                        > >
                        > > We will never find the source of the hum... and if we DID no one would be able to stop it. It's out of control.
                        > >
                        > > When you're wide awake at night surrounded by vibrations, pressure on your ears and a loud hum, you have to face stark reality.
                        > >
                        > > Love from Lynn
                        > > --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Copsne <c_o_p_s_ne@> wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > I agree on the human side, we're screwed. However, a route applicable using my work having solid connection to lines and locations with the impact of the effects of ilfn/ lfn hum vibration and sound waves leads to very credible link to being the root cause of most of the weird things destroying bat populations, honey bee CCD, long island sound lobster population collapse, dolphin beachings, etc. Thats what will get attention and grant money to investigate🙏🙏
                        > > >
                        > > > Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's

                      • humupnorth
                        Message 11 of 16 , Sep 12, 2012
                          New wireless router or microwave tower that has just been switched on? By the way, they now hide those things, church steeples being the latest hiding spots.
                          HumUpNorth
                          ______________________________________

                          --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "michael439297" <mspro69@...> wrote:

                          > What I don't understand,(and has anyone any explanation?)is why an individual suddenly starts to hear the hum. Everybody on the forum will be able to remember,virtually to the day and the hour,when they first picked up on this constant noise.
                          >
                          > Why is it that one day we were hum free and the next day we weren't?
                          >
                          > What has changed?
                          >
                          > Love from Lynn
                          >
                          > --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "humupnorth" <humupnorth@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Let's not underestimate the power of the internet. Lucky us, we can find much information and support on a forum like this one. And there are many others forums. That wasn't the case for the unfortunate sufferers prior to the 1990's.
                          > > I'm in Northwest Canada, experienced the Hum for the first time in the first half of 2011, with terrible intensity. Finding information about this on the internet was a sanity saver. The Hum has been much quieter here since August 2011, with some peaks now and then, which correspond mostly to earthquakes and/ solar flares. Which would indicates that perturbances of the geomagnetic field play a part in the Hum. Other new factors must be involved as well, e.g. our exposure to microwave radiation, otherwise the Hum would be a very well known ancient phenomenon.
                          > > Looks like the number of Humlings is ever increasing in developed areas of the world. If, as this Bankgor UK researcher, Dr. Chris Barnes, has theorized, exposure to microwave radiation increases our sensitivity to Very Low Frequencies, then it is only a matter of time for a critical mass of Humlings to be recognized. Keeping the Hum in the public eye will help to achieve that, help identify the cause, and eventually find solutions.
                          > > An idea: the Taos Hum was recognized when a woman put an ad in the paper (or was interviewed?) about it. Only then did many other Taos people come forward to confirm they also experienced this. The same happened with many other localities around the world. Those who feel they're the only one in their area to experience this might want to contact the media to reach out to other potential Humlings.
                          > > HumUpNOrth
                          > > _____________________________________
                          > >

                          > > --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "michael439297" <mspro69@> wrote:
                          > > >

                          > > > Simply put I think we all agree that humans are screwing up our only home ie the planet. I think hum hearers, bees, dolphins, lobsters etc etc are suffering the consequences.
                          > > >
                          > > > We will never find the source of the hum... and if we DID no one would be able to stop it. It's out of control.
                          > > >
                          > > > When you're wide awake at night surrounded by vibrations, pressure on your ears and a loud hum, you have to face stark reality.
                          > > >
                          > > > Love from Lynn

                        • Pictoblu
                          Message 12 of 16 , Sep 12, 2012
                            Yeah. I don't understand that either.

                            And another mystery is why do we hear it in just one ear.

                            Are there any of us who hear it in both ears?

> [...]

                            > > We will never find the source of the hum... and if we DID no one would be able to stop it. It's out of control.
                            > >
                            > > When you're wide awake at night surrounded by vibrations, pressure on your ears and a loud hum, you have to face stark reality.
                            > >
                            > > Love from Lynn
                            > > --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Copsne <c_o_p_s_ne@> wrote:
                            > > >
                            > > > I agree on the human side, we're screwed.  However, a route applicable using my work having solid connection to lines and locations with the impact of the effects of ilfn/ lfn hum vibration and sound waves leads to very credible link to being the root cause of most of the weird things destroying bat populations, honey bee CCD, long island sound lobster population collapse, dolphin beachings, etc. Thats what will get attention and grant money to investigate��������
                            > > >
                            > > > Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's

                            <*> Your email settings:
                                Individual Email | Traditional

                            <*> To change settings online go to:
                                (Yahoo! ID required)

                            <*> To change settings via email:
                                humforum-digest@yahoogroups.com
                                humforum-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                          • Stefanie Schaefer
                            Message 13 of 16 , Sep 12, 2012
                              I can hear it in both of my ears.
                              Regards
                              Stefanie

                              Message 14 of 16 , Sep 12, 2012
                                Check out TTS or PTS. Temporary threashold shift or permanent threashold shift in hearing. Increasing ilfn/ lfn(hum)  already present increases to the TTS or PTS trigger. Any audiologists on board?.

                                On Sep 12, 2012, at 4:21 AM, "michael439297" <mspro69@...> wrote:

> [...]

                                > > We will never find the source of the hum... and if we DID no one would be able to stop it. It's out of control.
                                > >
                                > > When you're wide awake at night surrounded by vibrations, pressure on your ears and a loud hum, you have to face stark reality.
                                > >
                                > > Love from Lynn
                                > > --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Copsne <c_o_p_s_ne@> wrote:
                                > > >
                                > > > I agree on the human side, we're screwed. However, a route applicable using my work having solid connection to lines and locations with the impact of the effects of ilfn/ lfn hum vibration and sound waves leads to very credible link to being the root cause of most of the weird things destroying bat populations, honey bee CCD, long island sound lobster population collapse, dolphin beachings, etc. Thats what will get attention and grant money to investigate🙏🙏
                                > > >
                                > > > Sent from Steve's iPhone and I appologize for typo's

                              • michael439297
                                Message 15 of 16 , Sep 13, 2012
                                  I also only hear it in one ear - my right ear - always, whichever way I turn. But sometimes at night I feel a pressure on my left side which doesn't stop the hum on my right and the air around me zings, and the bed vibrates under my back.

                                  We call it the hum but there's a lot more to it than just a hum. We get the whole package.

                                  Love from Lynn