Re: Recording the Hum

  • lidia1313
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2012
      Hi, All,

      Please have a look at these videos, these are simple recordings of the Hum with a digital camera, but the Hum can still be heard.

      http://www.youtube.com/user/fhrotnfs50395?feature=mhee

      Please note the high frequency oscillations sound (apart from the low hum), a typical noise background on camera(not only mine), everywhere the Hum is present. There are visible electromagnetic interferences manifesting as blue/purple lights on the screen.

      The Hum is very intense these days/nights, with unbearable vibrations felt as electric pulses in the body, it coincides with the Full Moon and the cloudy cold weather. Also, the overall level of ILFN is being increased, as the trains (note these are on live tracks) which I ususlly don't hear at home, are heard when passing under the bridge as a strong reverberating rumble.

      Regards,
      Lidia