Re: HUM_FORUM: I need your advice

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 30, 2012
      Lidia. It is a mechanical phenomena. The question is what is your source(s).  Simple test.  take a wide based glass of water and setup a light spot reflecting off it. View it so you aee the round bulb . Put in on a hollow box type furniture or vanity peice. See if you can see vibrations on the surface. Be patient, and avoid causing extraneous vibrations.  If it is as bad as it sounds you'll see slight shaking. Play around with different glasses and locarions.

      On Aug 28, 2012, at 5:17 PM, "lidia1313" <lidia1313@...> wrote:

      Hello, Everybody,

      May someone offer a solution on how to cope with the Hum vibrations felt in the body (feet, legs, hands, and energy chakras)? My nerves get constantly electric stimulation, and in some days it is unbearable, tjis is getting far too much, a real health hazard. I know that the vibratons are from the Hum infrasonic waves and an EMF radiation converted into electric impulses in the body...

      Also my digital camera and phone camera started to get many blue (when it's dark) and pink or purple (in the daylight) horizontal lines on the screen every time I open the shutter to take a picture or a video in Hum areas. Can someone give an explanation of this interference?

      I will be very grateful to hear from a long term sufferer on coping strategies!!!...

      Many thanks in advance,
      Regards,
      Lidia (London, UK)

      =
    • lidia1313
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1, 2012
        Steve, thank you for the advice, I will try to do the test. One thing I am sure - the vibrations of the Hum are coming from the ground. I feel them on the streets, and everywhere I go, not only at home. While lying down in bed, they can be felt as a strong pulsed (every 1 second) movement, as if something is banging through the ground repeatedly and steadily. While this can show the mechanical rhythm of the Hum vibration, there is another, electromagnetic force applied. My feet get electrical charges which I can only compare to a Taser electroshock (also while wakling through such "hot spot") which don't go away when changing the position. Same is valid for other parts of the body. How do you cope with such thing?...

        The Hum here gets louder and agressive every time after I hear a low continuous sound of a jet passing overhead which for sure is not a commercial aircraft...

        Regards,
        Lidia

      • patty94@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 2, 2012
          --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "lidia1313" <lidia1313@...> wrote:

          > Hello, Everybody,
          >
          > May someone offer a solution on how to cope with the Hum vibrations felt in the body (feet, legs, hands, and energy chakras)? My nerves get constantly electric stimulation, and in some days it is unbearable, tjis is getting far too much, a real health hazard. I know that the vibratons are from the Hum infrasonic waves and an EMF radiation converted into electric impulses in the body...
          >
          > Also my digital camera and phone camera started to get many blue (when it's dark) and pink or purple (in the daylight) horizontal lines on the screen every time I open the shutter to take a picture or a video in Hum areas. Can someone give an explanation of this interference?
          >
          > I will be very grateful to hear from a long term sufferer on coping strategies!!!...
          >
          > Many thanks in advance,
          > Regards,
          > Lidia (London, UK)
          >Hi Lidia; I coped for 7 years by making sure to get outside, even when I really didn't feel like it. Sleeping with a fan going to mask the sound. Eventually when the new smart meters were turned on I couldn't take the pain anymore and I went to my doctor and asked for seratonin re-uptake inhibitors. I got the name from Dr. Henry Lais' paper on hearing RF frequencys. From what I have found out the medicines that are being prescribed for Fibromyalgia, Cymbalta or Lyrica. I am taking Cymbalta the first couple of weeks were difficult to get thru but it was worth it, the pain is alot more manageable. It doesn't really help with sleep but at least I'm not in misery all the time.
          I hope this can help and I hope you have a good doctor.
          Patty
        • lidia1313
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 3, 2012
            Hi, Patty,
            Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately for the moment I am not supposed to take any prescription medication. If one is fortunate enough to only hear the hum, one can mask it by a fan, but in my case, the sound is just a soft supplement to the vibrations it induces in my body. The Hum is infrasonic at first place, helas, no shield works for the infrasound. I wonder what's the long term damage, and whether it alters our DNA. I think it does!

            Last 3 days and nights have been awful; if there was a rate for the intensity, it would be 100/100, with such presssure on the whole body, that it oscillates every cell in it. Last night I heard an underground blast. If the Hum is coming from the gas pipe lines, then would the blast be just a compressed gas being released? Steve, what would you say?

            I know that there has been some tunneling around London for 6 months already (the time my Hum has started), for the Crossrail, a new line long 41 miles! The TBMs bore (and yes, they are boring) at a speed of garden snail at 40 m undergound, 24/7, 100 m a week. I have read in a research paper that the TBM can create infrasound within the range of 20-30Hz at peak level. Can these huge machines reverberate the ground so much that the infrasound level of the Hum is increased tenfold?

            Good night, and Hum hum hum hum (my nursery rhyme). My chest resonates so much from the Hum that it is difficult to breathe.

            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 4, 2012
              Hi there,
               As a fibromyalgia long term sufferer ( been disabled for over 20 years with this hell)  I can say that the meds prescribed may not work for everyone. I have tried Cymbalta as well as the other medications that are on the market for fibromyalgia and they had no impact on my pain or other symptoms. The actual relief rates are spotty at best for fibromyalgia sufferers. I use natural pain remedies instead.
               I am glad Patty has found some relief with the Cymbalta.
               Lidia, did you take a look at the faraday mosquito netting for beds? I am sure there woud be some products on the sites/links I posted that may help relieve your suffering, take a look!
              Suzie

              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 6, 2012
                In looking for study work to explain why outside hum here is very minmal while inside extreme. I found papers that discuss the same effect studied for dwelling vibrations (and low freq noise generated from reasonance) caused by subways and tunnel traffic. So, maybe all or part of your sensations are from the tunneling and you are just extremely sensitve.

                =