Re: I wish that I ONLY had the hum and vibration in Brandon, FL

  • mandypandie@y7mail.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 17, 2012
      Someone asked, does anyone have experience with EMF shielding? I wear a copper necklace device which is supposed to shield from EMF and use a device that plugs into an electrical socket that apparently shields my home. All I can say is that I feel tons better since I've been using them (4 years). Initially when I put the necklace on, I got flu-like symptoms for 3 days and a full on headached, as have others I've known who used the same device. - This felt like my immune system was no longer being needed to fight off the EMF waves but was now able to be used to lift my own immune system and fight off bugs.