Re: Vibrations of the HUM

  • lidia1313
    Message 1 of 54 , Jun 1, 2012
      Hi, Patty,

      All I can say is that you could also consider the information (too complicated for a person without a deep knowlegde in physics) I have found on these two webpages:

      http://www.thelivingmoon.com/41pegasus/02files/Russian_Scalar.html

      http://www.diegomusiccreations.com/haarp-and-tesla-technology.php

      I have flown 1500 miles away from home and the Hum is here, with all its horrible vibrations. This madness should be stopped!

      Whatever happens on this Earth, I hope one day there will be JUSTICE.
      God Bless,
      Lidia

      Message 54 of 54 , Jun 20, 2012
        Fantastic! Thanks!!! Let me know what your results are.
        Another thing that might play into why my hum stopped. Earlier it was posted that bacteria and infection might play a role. I was, of course, also given a powerful dose of antibiotics when I had my surgery. Is it possible that it got rid of the bacteria that makes me able to hear the hum?
        It gets curiouser and curiouser!