Re: Vibrations of the HUM

  • veiled.mystery
    Message 1 of 54 , May 8, 2012
      Hi Lidia,
      Yes, you are right in thinking it is not good for your Health, my Health went downhill rapdily after i started hearing it 5 years 4 months ago,(January 2007),and yes i agree that the Vibration is in some ways worse than the Hum itself.
      I disagree with almost all the theories i have read on here, not because i have my own "pet theory" as some have called it, but simply because to my mind it just doesn't fit with the facts.
      For example, there has been a lot of talk on here lately about it being caused by Vitamin B12 Deficiency, but i have Graves Disease,(a disease which causes the Eyes to bulge out of their sockets),and that can cause B12 Deficiency so i get my B12 Levels checked every time i go for a check up at the Hospital which is currently every 3 months, therefore i know i DON'T have a B12 Deficiency.
      Copsne keeps advocating the "Pipeline Theory", but surely if it was the pipelines then everyone would be able to feel the Vibrations considering how strong those Vibrations are most of the time even if they couldn't hear the Hum?
      The only theory that comes close to explaining it in my opinion is the one which mirrored my own explanation, (but which was explained much better than i ever could), and that was the theory that we are hearing the Interference Pattern between two or more conflicting Frequency Patterns, i think it may have been Bill Curry who explained it properly on here but i'm not 100% sure.
      If you check the posts going back about 6 or 7 months you should find it.
      Or if you want you can e-mail me and i can explain the theory that a bunch of us on here have come up with which we are not allowed to discuss on here.

      Message 54 of 54 , Jun 20, 2012
        Fantastic! Thanks!!! Let me know what your results are.
        Another thing that might play into why my hum stopped. Earlier it was posted that bacteria and infection might play a role. I was, of course, also given a powerful dose of antibiotics when I had my surgery. Is it possible that it got rid of the bacteria that makes me able to hear the hum?
        It gets curiouser and curiouser!