Re: HUM_FORUM: HUM and VIBRATIONS temporarily dissapeared

    Message 1 of 4 , May 7, 2012
      Lidia this is very interesting. A whole house (flat) effect maybe, like string207 and/ or hepa filter fans. Wish you could have had a sound analyzer at the time. Your body sensations are similar to thousands, but extreme result. I am rhe gasline theroist, not electromagnetic, so I would explain possibly it to be the source, but not being there or knowing line locations, needs investigation

      On May 7, 2012, at 5:43 AM, Lidia Filipova <lidia1313@...> wrote:

      I am an acute Hum sufferer, and not only can hear it, but also feel its powerful vibrations through the sole of my feet, also resonanting in my chest, throat, pelvis and heart... I can say that they follow me pretty much everywhere, when I am not at home and/or can't hear the Hum, I can feel these strong vibrations. It is not only me, but also my partner (though not in acute state), which rules out a possibility of neurological disorder. Can anyone explain the possible corelation with electromagnetic fields? If this theory supports the electromagnetic pulses hearing, how that it is possible to feel vibrations?
      They are not attenuated by any tone generators, box fans, music, etc. This is the most disturbing part of the Hum.
      I have recently bought a holografically imprinted matrix (from Safe Space Products) designed especially to neutralise the electromagnetic fields by configuring them from chaotic to harmonic waves, but the Hum doesn't seem to be affected by it.
      I had an important experience recently. Last night the Hum has completely dissapeared together with the strong vibrations in my body (feet etc.) exactly at 1:57 am when I heard and saw a police (?) red-light blinking helicopter hovering in the neighbour area of Kingston upon Thames. The helicopter hovered on the same spot in the sky for about 10 minutes, slightly moving at all, then changed direction towards Teddington where I live, and NO HUM OR VIBRATIONS were perceived at the time. Since it left the area, the Hum has come back even stronger, together with the powerful vibrations, isn't it strange? I usually continue to feel the vibrations even when an airplane is passing over my house, or when there is a car idling just under my window, but with the helicopter last night, I can swear, the Hum completely dissapeared together with all its sickening manifestations, and I felt so much myself again, as if something has switched off instatntly and has freed me.
      Now the Hum is back and I feel trapped inside it, like in the Edward Munk painting "The Scream", with nowhere to hide, nowhere to go...
      Does anyone have an explanation of this?
      Are we a subject of some kind of a global scale mass experiment???
      Thank you for reading and your comments!
      Lidia

      La vita e' bella

      =
      Message 2 of 4 , May 8, 2012
        Unfortunately once you know your hearing the hum, your stuck with it in your life. Theres the problem bringing new neighbors into this through investigation and imparting your knowledge to them.
        I am like a mine canary and assess if and at what level/ possible other sources around where ever I travel. And yes there are locations hum free that I go to. One is far south on FL west coast

        On May 8, 2012, at 7:04 AM, "lidia1313" <lidia1313@...> wrote:

        Hello, Steve,

        I have some sound records and sound analysis done at the time the Hum was very strong in April, where I have just started feeling the vibrations but very slightly. I will try to upload the files very soon. Just to add up to the whole story, during the Easter period my mother stayed over here for a week. She is not living in the UK, and has never heard the Hum before. She heard the Hum here after the 3rd day. When she came back to my country of origin (I come from a small European country, and would not mention it here, sorry; but we don't have much gas pipelines there) she has told me that she can hear in the night a strange noise like a regrigerator's running all the time but very distantly and that can't be blocked by ear plugs. She has PICKED UP the HUM and somehow I have transmitted it to her, isn't it bizarre???

      • sandnella@bellsouth.net
        Message 3 of 4 , May 8, 2012
          No HUM along the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

          Message 4 of 4 , May 8, 2012
            Lidia

            A very knowledgeable person from teh Netherlands thought this might be of interest to you.  It's in German.  These folks describe the same hum and electrical sensations.  Personally I, and many others I have expsoed to this, feel tingly feeling in my feet and they are from the reasonce of the floor to the sound waves coming through the ground.
            So that means the hum is ubiquitous? I would like to find a hum free location around London, UK. I just can't put up with it for my whole life!