Re: HUM_FORUM: " Electro-smog"

  • dave emmons
    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 27, 2012
      Lynn,
      The Hum isn't off and on 24/7 for me it is 24/7 constantly - non-stop.  It also goes wherever I go.  Yes, some days are loud and some are light but it is constant.  Hope I didn't give you the impression it was sometimes silent?  I wish I had that kind odf HUM.

      It was mentioned that vibrations and nerve activity in the legs/feet was related to a vitamin B12 deficiency.  My blood test revealed a slight deficiency with vitamin D3 and that was it.  Sop that theory on leg/feet vibrations is out.

      We all have our right to an opinion on the HUM.  So, along with other theories I have I will mention this earthly theory.  One out of about 6 theories of mine is that the earth's natural vibrational sound mixed with the sun's energy hitting our magnetically shielded atmosphere (that creates the aurora Borealis) causes the HUM.  Then, all of us (2%) that hear the HUM have the keen hearing or ear make up that picks up those very low vibrations.  Most of are musicians (right?)  Just one theory.  I have others that are very open minded nothing factual.  Also the atmosphere can change these earth tones.  Just saying.... As the young peole say.....Dave

      Message 31 of 31 , May 2, 2012
        Steve,
        I have heard that the bottom of the feet are the starting point of our soul.  Body too...... Cymatics I will check that out.  Thanks, Dave