Re: HUM_FORUM: " Electro-smog"

    Message 1 of 31 , Apr 27, 2012
      The town health director here in Brookfield CT when we engaged the town to do a study of teh compressor station for flutter andother noise problems, when discussed with him about the hum phenomena said maybe I have "hypercusis".  This acnient ex genral surgeon obvious is clueless about this new hum phenomena and any of teh effects of it on humans.  I am sure most doctors are in teh same situation.  Can't blame them, because only a handful f medical types are studying this.  Mostly int eh field of wind turbine syndrome.

      Message 31 of 31 , May 2 1:23 PM
        Steve,
        I have heard that the bottom of the feet are the starting point of our soul.  Body too...... Cymatics I will check that out.  Thanks, Dave