Re: HUM_FORUM: Message #14631

  • Pictoblu
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 29, 2012
      The following question is in response to message  #14631,by Steve Kohlhase.

      Steve,

      What are you referring to in your last sentence, specifically.  And how does it relate to the Hum?

      Thanks.

      The local low pressure distribution lines may act as a conduit of the sound waves, but the source appears to be the changes of the high pressure interstate/ intrastate lines.  Keep in mind that thousands of horsepower are pushing gas through these systems at upto 1400 psig.  That casues strange things to happen, which I don't thing are understood.  I sure don't.  But al the peices fit.  Have you been reading the news about the drunkeness with natural gas in the US and other countries

        =