Re: John Dawes

  • bluefalcon8881
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2012
      Hey Larry,

      I totally agree with you.......

      The hum here in Auckland New Zealand has been relentless over the Christmas and new year period and is louder than ever before 24/7

      My question is

      Is this a social experiment on us by the people behind the curtain?

      It certainly have a huge impact on my life and peace of mind......

      Have a peaceful year!

      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "Larry" <larry.mergentime@...> wrote:

      > I agree about not being blinded by pet theories. We now have several hundred years history of development in modern science where examples abound. And I also agree with your conclusion that no one knows for sure whats causing the hum. John Dawes' certainty about his explanations does detract from his approach-ability.
      >
      > However, why should John Dawes' changing explanations be considered a liability relative to his credibility?
      >
      > I can easily make a case that his ability to change a cherished opinion demonstrates agility and open-mindedness and that he is therefore less likely to press a pet theory than others. When viewed in this light his changes can be considered an asset that bolsters his credibility.
      >
      > -LarryM
      >

      > --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, David Deming <profdeming@> wrote:
      > >

      > > My opinion is that John Dawes has lost
      > > credibility over the years. I believe
      > > he is now on his second or third proposed
      > > explanation for the source of the Hum.
      > >
      > > Each time, Dawes is sure he has found
      > > the source. That is, until he changes
      > > his mind.
      > >
      > > I would encourage everyone to avoid Dawe's
      > > mistake.
      > >
      > > Yes, you may hold your pet theory. I have
      > > mine.
      > >
      > > But none of us know for sure what is
      > > causing the Hum.
      > >
      > > --DD

    • JD
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2012
        Yes, it's possible "they" are moving around, to test different populations(?).

        I haven't heard anything here, in So. California in several months...

        However, I was found to have a vitamin B12 deficiency. (Tested positive for
        elevated methylmalonic acid (MMA) to diagnose the B12 deficiency.)

        Have since been taking 5,000- 20,000 mcg B12 daily (sublingual by Jarrow),
        so that might(?) account for the silence...... Who knows?

        JD

        --- At 10:39 AM 04 01 2012, bluefalcon8881 wrote:

        >Hey Larry,
        >
        >I totally agree with you.......
        >
        >The hum here in Auckland New Zealand has been relentless over the Christmas and new year period and is louder than ever before 24/7
        >
        >My question is
        >
        >Is this a social experiment on us by the people behind the curtain?
        >
        >It certainly have a huge impact on my life and peace of mind......
        >
        >Have a peaceful year!

      • JAZ :)
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 5, 2012
          The "Hum" is baaaack here in Fla.  Weather very cold and hum audible or perceptible till mid morning, then quiet.  Strange because it has been fairly silent for several months.

          JAZ:-D

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 5, 2012
            DD
            In our case in CT for what's going on here, everything tested and demonstrated within our abilities points right to the operational changes of the high pressure pressure natural gas lines passing through our area.  I would be willing (and trying to) to take the case in front of congress.

            I do beleive there are other causes/ interactions elsewhere, but for ours,, no, willing to bet a few bucks...

            Steve