audible microwave pulse-intermodulation effects

  • JD
    Message 1 of 21 , Nov 1, 2011

      --- At 06:34 AM 31 10 2011, JAZ :) wrote:

      Hi everyone,
      I am not a conspiracy theorist either, but find that it is all too coincidental that HAARP and the HUM all started about the same time.  Now we have magnetic shifting and honey bees losing their way  home, which by the way, I have lost 2 hives in the recent past.  Beached whales and porpoises and black birds falling from the sky in the thousands.  These are just not natural occurences, nor did those things, in my opinion, happen because of a hum from gas pipe lines.  I just had to throw that out there, I'll go back to lurking again.  Thanks for all you out there, though, brings some sanity to this "thing", which is pretty loud this morning.
      JAZ:-D

      Consider that cell-phone microwave broadcasts also started at about the same time as HAARP and the HUM -- in about 1995.

      A Hum blogger(*) dates the start of the Hum, back to the mid-1960's -- when Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, AKA: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, was first being reported.. Mid-1960's is also the era that TV _microwave_ broadcasts became widespread(!).

      Cell-phone (and other) microwaves are claimed, by many researchers, to be adversely affecting birds and bees, and people too.

      (*) http://homepages.tesco.net/~John.Dawes2/me.htm

      One Hum that I often hear, is highly directional and NOT low-pitched; it's in the normal human-voice frequency range.. It's coming ONLY from the direction of the nearby "4G" cell-phone base station (large microwave antenna), less than 200 feet away.. Vaguely resembling a chorus of human voices, it's a constant, boring (yet tolerable) "chanting Hum" type of semi-repeating, "electro- pseudo-vocal" pattern, something like "electronic elevator music".

      I think the "chanting Hum" patterns could be due to "microwave pulse-intermodulation effects" where antennas are broadcasting multiple pulses simultaneously (as they usually do), with "channel switching" or pulse-intermodulation rates (etc.) that generate audible-frequency "beat" patterns, that can be perceived by people who enjoy the known "microwave hearing" ability.

      The other, non-directional, Low-pitched Hum that I often hear (source: unknown), can be heard (and felt) only at night.. It seems louder when I'm wearing ear-plugs, while it physically vibrates my bed and pillow -- which sometimes forces my heart-rate to entrain to it's slightly faster "panic" rhythm, which forces adrenalin levels to rise and thereby prevents sleep without pharmacological assistance.

      Now, apparently "microwave hearing" is required, because the voice-range "chanting Hum" can be heard together with (or without) the Low-pitched Hum/vibration -- in spite of wearing good ear-plugs, which work effectively on all other voice-range sounds.

      Bottom line: --

      In my experience, cell-phone microwaves are definitely involved in (at least) one type of Hum phenomena.

      More research is needed regarding microwave pulse-intermodulation, and other audible "beat" effects, upon the neuro-acoustics of microwave hearing -- as well as the biochemistry and genotoxicity of massive, simultaneous pulsed-microwaves exposure, now being inflicted thoughtlessly upon so many, defenseless species.

      JD

    • veiled.mystery
      Message 2 of 21 , Nov 1, 2011
        Hi JD,
        Could you please explain in simple language what "microwave pulse-intermodulation" actually is, and whether or not there is a way to overcome the ME/CFS effects that it causes.
        Also does "microwave pulse-intermodulation" cause any other adverse health effects?
      • dave emmons
        Message 3 of 21 , Nov 1, 2011
          Thanks JD.  Yes, sharing this problem does make one feel that they aren't alone with the Hum.  Dave

          Message 4 of 21 , Nov 1, 2011
            JD are you Nova scotia JD?

            Message 5 of 21 , Nov 1, 2011
              --- At 01:05 AM 01 11 2011, veiled.mystery wrote:

              >Hi JD,
              >Could you please explain in simple language what "microwave pulse-intermodulation" actually is, and whether or not there is a way to overcome the ME/CFS effects that it causes.
              >Also does "microwave pulse-intermodulation" cause any other adverse health effects?

              I'm not an expert with microwave broadcast signals, and their mutual-interference effects, etc., but in trying to understand what is causing the audio-range effects that I have been experiencing, I've done some reading and developed a preliminary hypothesis..

              Basically, a cell-phone antenna "base station" is simultaneously uplinking and downlinking hundreds (or thousands) of pulsed signals, so the signals need to be "chopped up" and assigned "time slots", in channels and subchannels, where the time slots are "switched" at a frequency closer to "audio frequencies".. And there might be different time-slot switching frequencies for different types, or sets of of signals.. Resulting in a "swarm" of differently pulsed frequencies and modulation rates, and harmonics from each antenna (and there may be multiple antennas at one location) -- where some of these signals will "beat" against (interfere with, or trigger automatic recalibration shifts of) other signals.. (The Subject line called this: "pulse-intermodulation effects".)

              And some of these "beat" effects apparently occur in the "audible" frequency range, where they can be perceived by "microwave hearing"(*).. Because what is being heard is a "voice-frequency- modulated- microwave signal", rather than a voice-frequency "sound"... Other people in the same location, who are not sensitive to "microwave hearing" (most people), will be exposed to exactly same set of pulsed microwave signals (and harmonics and beats, etc.), but they will not have this obvious, sensory clue that indicates a complex set of microwave broadcasts is occurring nearby.

              (*) http://sites.google.com/site/nationalenvironmentsociety/ears-ringing-/Human_Auditory_Perception_of_RF_Pulses.pdf

              Perhaps nearby members of some species of animals, birds and insects can also hear this commotion, and some of them go away and don't come back?

              Would all this cause additional "ME/CFS effects", beyond what "plain microwaves" cause? Possibly, yes, depending upon the effects of signal frequencies, and signal strengths, and the "jitteriness" of harmonics, and the cumulative exposure.

              Here's a short summary of microwave effects on health and CFS:
              http://campaignfortruth.com/Eclub/120906/CTM%20-%20microwavesandcfs.htm

              One good defense against this sort of thing, other than moving to a remote location (if you can afford that), is to take "effective" glutathione supplements, and similar things.. The most effective glutathione supplements are the liposomal, and intravenous (in doctor's office) types.. But you can make your own liposomal glutathione --

              JD

            • JD
              Message 6 of 21 , Nov 1, 2011
                --- At 03:58 PM 01 11 2011, Steve Kohlhase wrote:

                > JD are you Nova scotia JD?

                I'm in Southern California..

                JD

                ..
              • mandypandie@y7mail.com
                Message 7 of 21 , Nov 2, 2011
                  Ohh, I've been inspired by your ideas. I've felt more positive about the Hum since reading your thoughts. Isn't everyone welcome here?

                  --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "veiled.mystery" <veiled.mystery@...> wrote:

                  > Hi everyone,
                  >
                  > Since my posts regarding HAARP and the Photon Belt seem to be stirring up a lot of antagonism amongst other members on the forum i have decided to restrict my thoughts and theories on these two subjects to my own personal research, this does not mean i have changed my mind as regards my theory as i still believe these are contributing factors.
                  >
                  > However, i do not believe that this is caused by Gas Pipes, Tinnitus, or Atypical Migraines either.
                  >
                  > Perhaps one day we may find out what IS causing it, in the mean time i will continue to post on this forum if/when i feel the need to contribute, and on occasions when i feel my input will not be dismissed as Conspiracy Theory/Cultist Mumbo Jumbo.

                • dave emmons
                  Message 8 of 21 , Nov 2, 2011
                    Veiled:
                    Your theories made sense to me and my own Hum experience.  Plus, you were right on about some other experiences I had that you explained.  Stay with your opinions and theories.  Keep us informed.  Dave

                    Message 9 of 21 , Nov 2, 2011
                      Thx. Theres a JD from NS

                      On Nov 2, 2011, at 12:45 AM, JD <emailresearch@...> wrote:

                      --- At 03:58 PM 01 11 2011, Steve Kohlhase wrote:

                      > JD are you Nova scotia JD?

                      I'm in Southern California..

                      JD

                      ..

                      Message 10 of 21 , Nov 21, 2011
                        In a message dated 02/11/2011 01:31:24 GMT Standard Time, emailresearch@... writes:
                        Perhaps nearby members of some species of animals, birds and insects can also hear this commotion, and some of them go away and don't come back?

                        They might have to go a jolly long way to escape the fog of communications that swamps us all, though ?
                        R.M.
                        LFNSH, England