These new sounds on youtube?

  • dark_al1
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2011
      Hi All. I havn't posted for a long time. I have recently come across a whole bunch of videos on youtube of these strange new sky sounds that sound like Trumpets! they seem to be appearing in various countries and there is obviously all kinds of Tin foil hat remours going around. The sound was caught on TV during a baseball game in the US and seems to have pre-empted an earth quake.
      An example in Kiev:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcUDYBIrWio&feature=related

      Its odd that many of these sounds seem to have been heard on the same day 23/24 aug 2011.

      Also there is lots of new Hum videos, where the sound is more like white noise, or like a blowtorch. !?. I notice a few new post from Florida which seems to be one are this has been heard.
      I must note I have noticed some changes in the local hum over the last year. I had one breakthough when it was so loud I dragged my wife out of bed and she could hear it! Hallleluyaaaaaaa!!

      Id be insterested to hear what prof Demming makes of these odd trumpet sounds? my first thought was Hoax. but putting them through spectrumlabs has revealed some odd things. like daul banding in the frequencies, non uniform frequncy spread and non exponentially attenuated harmonics. All way over my head and far to technical for me to work out. They seem to be very complex sounds rather than someone playing with a giant digeridooo.

      Anyone on the forum heard it?