Re: Hum in ohio

  • ohioguy
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 13, 2011
      my town is Canton Ohio

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 13, 2011
        Thx. I'll add to map and let you know how your location fits the gas line cauaed ILFN hypothesis

        On Aug 13, 2011, at 4:27 PM, ohioguy <ohioguy82766@...> wrote:

        my town is Canton Ohio

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 13, 2011
        You fit right into the gas line caused HUM concept.  I've copied a public viewer map of lines in your county highliting the nearest NG line that may be the major source, it could be another one thou..  I also do see a Liquid line, and like Tess in NC, I think it could also be a source.  Obviously testing and research and investigation is needed. Call your congressman and complain