Re: HUM_FORUM: Vacation hum

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2011
      Ok will add to the mapping. Check the files to see work map last updated june. CD Id makes sense   How bad was it and any pne else hearing it.

      Sent from Steve's iPhone

      On Jul 31, 2011, at 12:57 PM, "T-bone" <tamisplace@...> wrote:

      Someone here is charting locations where the hum is being heard, yes? I can report that it was present and loud as ever on my vacation last week just northeast of Cour D'Alene, Idaho.

      Tami

    • Tami Brockway Joyce
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2011
        Hi, Steve. The hum was quite loud in Idaho. The first day it was more subtle and after three days both my husband and I could hear it clearly even with ambient noise during the day. We both heard it very softly in Spokane, WA as well.

        Tami

        ** sent from my phone, please forgive errors or phoniness **

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2011
            In this case, we were camping and so only heard it outside.