Posted movie of pool ILFN caused Standing Surface Waves

  • Steve K
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2011
      See video in files. The same ground born ILFN seismic type sound waves are casuing this pool water surface phenomena, this and last summer. Other times we get dancing surface vibrations. Proof of a problem...and seems to vary depending on characteristics of the HUM. PS this is real, no wind no pushing teh pool sides. A person from teh windsor essex group has posted on you tube pond vibrations- similar to the dancing ones I mention in my pool above. Any one notice this on top of what youwould expect to be tranquil pool surface??