Re: HUM_FORUM: Hurricane Charley and Scalar Electromagnetics

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2004
      In a message dated 31/08/2004 09:55:04 GMT Daylight Time, humlobotomist@... writes:
      There are lots of unanswered questions about Charley, but one strong
      possibility is that it was manipulated using ELF Scalar methods. The
      symptoms we all experienced and the erratic behavior of Charley
      itself seem to lend credibility to this likelihood. For those like
      Tom Bearden and others who have far greater knowledge about Scalar,
      GWEN, HAARP, and ELF, I invite your comments. All of us would like
      some answers.
      If it were possible to manipulate a hurricane, then surely the powers that be would have directed it away from the area that it DID hit, where caused so much damage, and deaths.
      They would do anything in their power to deflect it from tourist areas : they don't want tourists becoming afraid of visiting.
      I don't think a hurricane system as huge as 'Charley' could have been affected by anything puny humans could do.  I reckon the only thing that might dent it would be a nuclear bomb, and naturally no-one's going to let one of those off in that area.....
      The ideas put up by humlobotomist sound like a conspiracy theory, and if so, should be treated with caution, in my opinion....
      R.M.   England.
    • Bill Curry
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2004
        Hi folks,
        The Schumann resonance is, indeed, an interesting phenomenon - but it is
        not pulsation of the earth. As Humlobotomist has said, it is the effect of
        the annular cavity formed by the earth and the lower layers of the
        ionosphere on the propagation of low frequency electromagnetic waves that
        is of interest. In other words, the cavity is a waveguide for
        electromagnetic waves that arise from natural atmospheric electricity, such
        as lightning strokes. The late Dr. Neil Cherry wrote a 50 page long paper
        about the Schumann resonance and health effects, and it was published a
        couple of years before his death last year in Natural Hazards 26: 279-331,
        2002. The paper is entitled "Schumann Resonances, a plausible biophysical
        mechanism for the human health effects of
        Solar/Geomagnetic Activity." You can download this paper from his website
        for a small charge paid by credit card. The site is maintained by his
        widow, I think. Go to www.neilcherry.com. I have read this paper and I
        think it is worthwhile. It certainly shows the iimportance of these
        frequencies to normal brain functions. Cherry has said that the Schumann
        resonances have played an integral role in the programming of the human
        brain from the earliest times. In fact, human brain wave frequencies
        determined from EEG's are comparable to the Schumann resonnances. This is
        why some of us are concerned that cell phone transmissions pulsing at
        similar frequencies can interfere with brain processes (G.J. Hyland's
        article in Lancet in the year 2000.)
        |Bill P. Curry, Ph.D. Physics is fun|
        |(630) 858-9377 Fax (630) 858-9159|
        | EMSciTek Consulting Company |