HUM in Southern Oregon

  • marykwart
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2011
      I've been noticing that the HUM has been very loud and persistent here for a few days. It usually dies down after the sun comes up, but this morning it was loud through half the morning. Anyone else monitoring in the Medford area?
    • Steve K
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2011
        reprots all the along a line from Portland to Grants Pass. About 10 on the mao, so far