Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: Hum levels 6th July 2011

    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 10, 2011
      It wonder if those who have played, or somehow been around instruments have a propencity to the hum. Even thou I am not good played instruments sax, organ, piano (now the daughters) off and on since elem school. Quite a few musical ear types???

      Sent from Steve's iPhone

      On Jul 10, 2011, at 2:59 AM, "Margaret" <coatesmargaret@...> wrote:

      Hi Jay, I was looking for another website on my old computer and found the original address for the piano frequency chart.  It still works.  Here it is:

      Maggie Oz

       Finally, Maggie, I tried going to

    • Steve K
      Message 31 of 31 , Jul 11, 2011
        Did prox checks for the gas line locations- Blue Ridge, McCaysville and blairsville are 30 to 60 miles from lines. Others in TN and GA are closer from right on in Dalton to 10 miles SE for Ocoee. So, if the HUM is the same as the majority reproted, then geology would have to play a role in transmitting the sound waves via faults, rifts, etc like the hypothesis for TAOS. Needs expertise.