Re: HUM_FORUM: Reply to Tobypaws2002 post on 15 June 2011

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2011
      Dear 'magdalene_james',
      Just briefly, I previously asked if you were the gentleman who wrote
      by ordinary post....
      Sorry, I thought the above was a pseudonym for some reason.
      R.M.,
      LFNSH.
      England.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2011
        With heat building and the lull of the fourth for gas uae in the NE I have the unfortunate experience today of the the worst (11) inhouse hum level ever. Quite a difference in octave band levels from Sat (level less than 1) to today. Db levels were 42 Sat, today as high as 58 db. Logrithmically that takes the annoyance level from bearable to absolutely unbearable. I felt nauseating effects for once. I hope none of this forum are living with whats going on here today in western CT

        Sent from Steve's iPhone

        On Jun 29, 2011, at 7:44 PM, Magdalene James <magdalene_james@...> wrote:

        Hi there R.M. and the group!

        Sorry for the delay I've been away.

        Regarding TETRA, the Government at the time it was brought in threatened the police with losing their jobs if they didn't take on the technology.  A close friend of mine who is very well informed and has access to all the uncensored research from Germany regarding the impact of EMF's on the body told me that he wanted to do research to see how many officers were getting sick as a result of wearing the new radios.  Those approached mostly refused for fear of losing their job and then when a few police officers started getting sick, more and more stepped forward.  See here for info http://www.mastsanity.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3&Itemid=1 and here http://www.tetrawatch.net/tetra/police.php

        There is the carrier wave for TETRA which is different and is the higher frequency and then there is the pulse which is the conversation that the radio is having 24/7 with the mast. Much like the dangers of mobile phone masts.

        One thing that is majorly important to understand is that most of the independent genuine research isn't reported ih the media in the UK.  If it does it is either industry-funded and inaccurate or strongly plays down the impact of EMF's (electro-magnetic frequencies) In Germany there is no such censorship as most of the doctors, scientists, researchers who have produced it live in Germany! Research www.hese-project.org or www.bemri.org for more info.

        Wifi is now outlawed in many countries in Europe and proven to be dangerous
        and there is much more to say on that subject but as I'd like this post to appear and not be struck off again, I would ask that you email me instead for further info.

        thanks
        best wishes
        MJ