Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: HUM_FORUM: Good YouTube View

    Message 1 of 41 , Jun 3, 2011
      In a message dated 28/05/2011 20:55:42 GMT Daylight Time, bpcurry@... writes:
      I am going to do some more calculations, using real physics, to show just
      > how ridiculous some of these
      > people's claims are. Let them offer their own physics and calculations,
      > real math, to show they are right. So
      > far I have seen nothing of the sort from anyone else.
      >
      > Zack
      (Ref' HAARP and what is can or cannot 'do'....)
      Looking forward to your calculations, Zack : that's what's needed !
      What you say rather backs up my perception of the matter.....
      I'd want more proof that it is possible, and not just supposition....
      it's too easy I fear to make assumptions, and maybe over-estimate
      the effects that something could have...
      plus some people are not sure whether HAARP is transmitting or receiving....
      Thanks for your interest, and well said.
      R.M.
      LFNSH,
      England
    • andrea
      Message 41 of 41 , Jun 3, 2011
        humans don't like things which allude them/us. it makes us uncomfortable and understandably so considering our fragile nature. that said, maybe one day the HUM will be figured out. at least I hope that happens, and especially so in my lifetime.