Re: HUM_FORUM: Woke up this morning

  • andrea
    Message 1 of 10 , May 10, 2011
      andy - a lot of controversy, as you can imagine, over this theory. Kat can tell you more about it than I and hopefully she'll see your post and respond. I live about 30 minutes away from the 2nd largest military installation in the world. Hum for me now is a constant vibrating nightmare. like a toothache that sings, horribly.

      On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 7:46 AM, Andy Pitt <arpitt34@...> wrote:

      hi
        im reading all your emails with entrigue,you mention the us military alot as a possible cause for your hum over there.i live in a small village in the uk,but approx a mile as the crow flies from my house is a aerodrome they used to use in the second world war.since then it has been in constant use for r&d by defra which sounds similar to your department for defence.could there be anything in this or am i on the wrong track.if it is apossible cause why have i only been hearing the hum for the past month,having lived here all my forty years.also the other night i didnt hear it at all,which is the first time since it started.but yet again it was back last night with a vengance.hope to hear from you soon,many thanks.
                                 andy pitt

        Message 3 of 10 , May 11, 2011
          ah william. to be refereed to as skinny, as well as young in one solid column. ah the days. <3

          just woke up to strange noises in my woods. the country is not so lovely at times. animal noises do not scare me human ones do.

          well back to bed I suppose. young and skinny at least. :D (yes I know the skinny reference was of a different sort but I grab them at all corners)