Re: HUM_FORUM: Create a useful Subject - and EDIT YOUR POSTS, please; was Re: HUM

    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 1 4:04 AM
      Thanks for the reminder.

      Fat fingers

      Sent from Steve's iPhone

      On Apr 1, 2011, at 2:17 AM, "Margaret" <coatesmargaret@...> wrote:

      Hi Tom,

      Thanks for the reminder. I've thought the same thing myself at times even though I know I sometimes forget to trim.

      Anything that makes a post easier for other people to read can't be a bad thing surely.

      Maggie

    • Tom Becker
      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 1 6:25 AM
        > ... flame grilled ...

        Yeah! The young ones are particularly tasty.

        My Dad used pithy long before O'Reilly could spell, I think. We learned to read between the words of his all-too-concise reprimands. A man of few words, he made his points sharply by using the language well.

        Tom