Create a useful Subject - and EDIT YOUR POSTS, please; was Re: HUM

  • lesley951617
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 31, 2011
      New members are likely to title their first post 'The Hum'.

      They are then likely to be flamed (flame grilled and eaten).

      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 1, 2011
        Thanks for the reminder.

        Fat fingers

        Sent from Steve's iPhone

        On Apr 1, 2011, at 2:17 AM, "Margaret" <coatesmargaret@...> wrote:

        Hi Tom,

        Thanks for the reminder. I've thought the same thing myself at times even though I know I sometimes forget to trim.

        Anything that makes a post easier for other people to read can't be a bad thing surely.

        Maggie

      • Tom Becker
        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 1, 2011
          > ... flame grilled ...

          Yeah! The young ones are particularly tasty.

          My Dad used pithy long before O'Reilly could spell, I think. We learned to read between the words of his all-too-concise reprimands. A man of few words, he made his points sharply by using the language well.

          Tom