Ban all new members

  • Lesley Fellows
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2011
      Maybe all new members should just be banned? Or should there be some sort of preliminary written test, along the lines of the one for the driver's licence here in the UK, where they are tested for skills in email construction, grammar, spelling, knowledge of the revered archives (now admittedly confused and confounded by said newcomers non trimming of posts) and, last but not least, pithiness.

      I have checked and re-checked my post for subject heading, spelling, grammar, punctuation and syntax, and believe myself to be present and correct. I haven't mentioned 'The ***' in my subject heading.

      I'm not sure if I've been pithy.

      Sent from my iPhone