Re: HUM_FORUM: HUM_FORUM: Re: Let's have some sanity.

  • Donna Few
    Message 1 of 81 , Feb 24, 2011
      Frank,

      Yes, I believe that hum hearers are receiving the energy differently than non hearers.

      Donna

      Message 81 of 81 , Feb 25, 2011
        It's just that I have a problem with my ears but I still "hear" it over my tinitus and deafness ( right spelling).Parts of  Ears may be vibrating due to resonance in the liquids in the ear put in by the body. If you can understand what I mean. Not medically trained so can't tell you what the parts of the ear are. Except drum and anvil.

        Frank I kind of see it that way too. I do think tho that the structures of the ear are a big player because I personally feel my actual eardrum vibrating.

        I'm skeptical of any statements that are formatted: the hum IS . . .  With this thing, all bets are off.

        Sent from my iPhone