Re: HUM_FORUM: Lets try to find similarities

  • Pictoblu
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2011
      Didn't say quartz crystals. Said pressure of Earth's plates moving and exerting pressure on a variety of piezo electric minerals, quartz being just the most common of the piezo electric minerals within Earth, thus creating frequency.

      Also, this is not a recent phenomenon. Been going on for decades, possibly centuries.

      It is indeed discouraging to see how the conversations keep going round and round in circles here.  I have seen group members get insulted when someone mentions the archives, but if you want to find similarities, the search function and the archives are the best place for you to start looking for them, really.  This group has 521 listed members and more than 7 years worth of information here in the archives.

      Here, I'll do it for you. Here's what I came up with, searching the word "similarities":

      How hard was that, really??

      Cheers, JR

    • Lesley
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2011
        Goodness, that was a bit sarcastic and discourteous.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8, 2011
          JD, yes the archives should be read, but people who've been on here forever still go round and round with their pet theories (e.g. the notion that the hum has been around for centuries). Jovanka's point actually addresses this very point. And btw the link to your word search results yielded nothing pertinent to the question.

          Cheers,
          William
          Baltimore, MD