Re: HUM_FORUM: Do you find that it stops and starts?

  • Jovanka
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2011
      That's the first I've hear of the hum "tending to progress". I've heard it where I live for about 1 1/2 years now - sometimes it's louder, sometimes it's quieter. I don't think there are really any confirmed patterns that any of us can claim other then the fact that it seems to happen in certain places and not in others. I think it would be interesting to look at what attributes these different places might have in common and start there. I could be mistaken but as far as I know this is being heard in cities that are on the smaller side, such as Taos, NM in the US, Bristol in England, and Ghent in Belgium. I wonder if that could have any significance or if that could be down to it being more noticeable because there is less overall noise in these places? Of course if someone posts that they're hearing it in NY or London or Berlin there goes my theory. ; )