Re: HAARP Capabilities

  • humlobotomist
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 1, 2004
      I do not think we had a comment from Bill Curry regarding the physics
      involved in ther Bernard Eastlund patents, which David Deming
      requested for, and also referred to where to find and look up these
      US official patents.

      I would like David, also like a comment on the physics involved in
      Bernard Eastlunds patents, is this only "kook" physics?

      --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, David Deming <profdeming@e...> wrote:

> [...]
      you stated
      http://www.au.af.mil/au/2025/volume3/chap15/v3c15-1.htm#Contents

      http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread15366/pg1

      > Cited here is a link to the US patent office and the numbers for
      > the original Eastlund patents that HAARP is based on.
      >
      > The Eastlund patents are the first three.
      >
      > Eastlund is the inventor and the patents are apparently owned
      > by a company named Advanced Power Technologies Inc. (APTI).
      >
      > I confirmed today that APTI was the sole-source contractor that
      > developed HAARP for the US Air Force and Navy.
      >
      > The surprise is that everyone of the wild claims made
      > for HAARP--including weather control--is discussed by Eastlund
      > in the first HAARP patent. Eastlund also claimed that his invention
      > would have the ability to virtually disrupt all electronic
      communications
      > worldwide and act as a missile shield.
      >
      > That doesn't necessarily mean that HAARP is capable of doing
      > what Eastlund claimed. However it evidently passed the patent
      > examiner.
      >
      > I don't know much about the patent process. But it is probable
      > (correct me if I'm wrong), that an inventor would have to explicitly
      > list all possible applications of his invention in order to secure
      > his rights to same. In other words, the applications could not
      > be concealed in the patent application.
      >
      > It would appear that HAARP may be a latter-day Manhattan Project.
      >
      > I know that Bill Curry is backed up right now, but I would be
      > interested to hear his take on the physics involved in the
      > Eastlund patents.
      >
      > By the way, further research shows that HAARP is now operational
      > at a 960 kW level and is being upgraded to full 3.6 MW power.
      >
      > The relevance of HAARP to the Hum would have nothing to do with
      > with applications such as weather control unless the Hum was a
      byproduct
      > of that application. However, a publication by the US Navy Research
      > Lab--hardly
      > a "conspiracy theorist"--boasted that HAARP could function as a
      powerful
      > broadcaster of radio energy over an astonishing 14 decades of
      frequency
      > range, from 0.001 Hz to giga-Hz. This effect is achieved by
      modulating
      > the natural electrical currents in the ionosphere that are powered
      by
      > the sun.
      >
      > --David Deming
      > Norman, Oklahoma
    • humlobotomist
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 31, 2004
        In moderators message number 1240, he asked for Dr. Bill Curry's view
        regarding the Bernard Eastlund's patents including weather
        modification/engineering applying ionospheric heating methods.

        I never saw an answer on that, and would like that some thoughts upon
        this, could we have a comment from Bill Curry?.

        Also, I still quite annoyed that this "kook posts" guidelines keep
        coming up in some replies, and I ask if this groups moderator, David
        Deming, in which this post is a reply to, could possible have an
        explanation why this keep popping up in some of the members replies.

        I do not see how this is possible, that for some, it comes and some
        another not, like in this reply, the posting guidelines are not
        coming.

        My point is, that the Yahoo group is not have not a system default
        that guidelines are coming up in replies.

        I would like the moderators comments on this, if some measure will be
        taken that to stop discrediting others members credibility.

[...]

      • David Deming
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 1, 2004
          Re: HUM_FORUM:   Re: HAARP Capabilities

          > Also, I still quite annoyed that this "kook posts" guidelines keep
          > coming up in some replies, and I ask if this groups moderator, David
          > Deming, in which this post is a reply to, could possible have an
          > explanation why this keep popping up in some of the members replies.

          The posting guidelines, including "no kook posts", are automatically
          added to each submission.  It can appear twice if you hit the
          "reply" button on your email software without bothering to delete
          the extraneous material.

          --David Deming
          Norman, Oklahoma