Re: HUM_FORUM: Re: I wish that I ONLY had the hum and vibration in Brandon, FL

  • Donna Few
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 31, 2011
      Andrea,

      I believe it possibly is related, so do many others.  As I've stated before, when a professional engineer assessed the noise in my old home, he said that the subsonic noise was an extremely low frequency that was killing whales some years ago.

      Donna

      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 31, 2011
        Andrea,
        Not sure my last reply got thru.  Yes, I believe as do many others there is a connection.  As stated before, a professional Engineer who assessed the noise at my old home said that it was an extremely low frequency subsonic noise that was killing whales some years ago.

        Donna

        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 14, 2012
          I sympathise with you for your suffering, I am in the same situation, and feel the energy in the air, it's like a heated air which tingles the hands. I have also become almost allergic to grocery shops (due to the huge refrigerators), health clinics, hospitals, institutions and everything which has a lot of EMF around (helas, including the lap top which I use now). I have read somewhere that the only effective EMF shielding would be a thick iron, this is something to do with magnetising of the iron by the waves, then rebouncing the waves and thus loosing some part of their strenght... There is another way to shiled against the ELF, it is on the bottom of this page (I would like to try it but have no knowledge in electronics):
          http://www.earthpulse.com/src/subcategory.asp?catid=1&subcatid=4
          I would try to shiled with thick copper directly the ear which is more prone to hear the obnoxious sound. I have made an experiment by shileding and applying some slight pressure by hand only, it works. I stop hearing the sound (with the right ear still exposed to it) and it attenuates the vibrations. At one occasion I could still hear the sound with my right ear while the left was closed and it sounded more like a high-pitched military training siren and metallic drilling together...
          Please give us your feedback...
          Lidia, UK

          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 14, 2012
            Lidia, please keep in your mind that other non EMF, cell phone , mast tower sources are at work.

            I sympathise with you for your suffering, I am in the same situation, and feel the energy in the air, it's like a heated air which tingles the hands. I have also become almost allergic to grocery shops (due to the huge refrigerators), health clinics, hospitals, institutions and everything which has a lot of EMF around (helas, including the lap top which I use now). I have read somewhere that the only effective EMF shielding would be a thick iron, this is something to do with magnetising of the iron by the waves, then rebouncing the waves and thus loosing some part of their strenght... There is another way to shiled against the ELF, it is on the bottom of this page (I would like to try it but have no knowledge in electronics):
            http://www.earthpulse.com/src/subcategory.asp?catid=1&subcatid=4
            I would try to shiled with thick copper directly the ear which is more prone to hear the obnoxious sound. I have made an experiment by shileding and applying some slight pressure by hand only, it works. I stop hearing the sound (with the right ear still exposed to it) and it attenuates the vibrations. At one occasion I could still hear the sound with my right ear while the left was closed and it sounded more like a high-pitched military training siren and metallic drilling together...
            Please give us your feedback...
            Lidia, UK

            --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, "greenhorn3k" <guessblacklist@...> wrote:

            > I believe that I have written here about the huge increase in power in the air on August 1, 2010, almost exactly 2 years since my hum/vibration problem began. Now I am faced with loud hum, vibration, and awful amounts of energy in the air, especially in the middle of the night! When it was JUST sound it was bad enough, but right now, it is sound, vibration and energy, it makes my eyes hurt. There are an awful lot of lousy people in the world spreading this menace, if I could block the energy I would feel alright, but I cannot even do that! Does anyone have any experience with EMF shielding?

          • lidia1313
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 15, 2012
              Steve, even if the case is as you believe, we still need to seek a refuge in an EMF shielding. As far as I am informed, there is HUGE amount of EMF created around all types of pipes (gas, water etc.). Has anoyne tried any EMF shileding? I cannot cope any longer with my nerves being put constantly on vibrational mode. (And yes, I checked myself, apart from this I am perfectly healthy (for now) and do not have a B12 deficiency.) I am sorry to hear that other hummlings on this forum are being ill (as a long term consequence of exposure to these EMF). Simon, get well soon!

              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 15, 2012
                Lidia this is a serious, yet to be exposed problem to millions. I have finally tagged what happens when I walk into my home, my ears become full. Fortunately a streak of low intensity. It will change as it heats up in the NE USA. Fans and stuff will mask the hum slightly. My efforts are with US govt FERc and trying to get news media coverage

                On Jun 15, 2012, at 4:16 AM, "lidia1313" <lidia1313@...> wrote:

                Steve, even if the case is as you believe, we still need to seek a refuge in an EMF shielding. As far as I am informed, there is HUGE amount of EMF created around all types of pipes (gas, water etc.). Has anoyne tried any EMF shileding? I cannot cope any longer with my nerves being put constantly on vibrational mode. (And yes, I checked myself, apart from this I am perfectly healthy (for now) and do not have a B12 deficiency.) I am sorry to hear that other hummlings on this forum are being ill (as a long term consequence of exposure to these EMF). Simon, get well soon!

                --- In humforum@yahoogroups.com, Steve Kohlhase <c_o_p_s_ne@...> wrote:

                > Lidia, please keep in your mind that other non EMF, cell phone , mast tower sources are at work.

                =
              • lidia1313
                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 16, 2012
                  Steve, even if they (the ones on the top) recognise this problem (already worldwide) and that it comes from the pipe lines, do you know WHAT CAN BE DONE to rectify the situation? Natural gas would be readily available for the next 70 to 100 years or so...

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jun 16, 2012
                    Changes in the way the transmission systems operate.  But first they have to admit and understand the problem.  That is the motivation of all my study and urging of people to report this to their gov't representatives and news media (regardless of their reasons and convictions, it must be reported).  Society needs some interested research group to study this.  And it is like swimming against the current at Niagra Falls.

                  • mandypandie@y7mail.com
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jun 17, 2012
                      Someone asked, does anyone have experience with EMF shielding? I wear a copper necklace device which is supposed to shield from EMF and use a device that plugs into an electrical socket that apparently shields my home. All I can say is that I feel tons better since I've been using them (4 years). Initially when I put the necklace on, I got flu-like symptoms for 3 days and a full on headached, as have others I've known who used the same device. - This felt like my immune system was no longer being needed to fight off the EMF waves but was now able to be used to lift my own immune system and fight off bugs.